Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Swan Flu attacks non Muslim only

amr1970

Syrian Arab Republic

Muslims don’t  eat pig’s meat , because the God  “Allah “ forbidden them to take it , so the real Muslim comply with God instruction and adhere his order .Real Muslim without any protection shall not have HIV/AIDS because he/she have a legal sex” marriage” and not jump from friend to another, God prevented all kinds of relations except the decent real marriage     But Muslims maybe   get infected from sick people.Dear ,  again it’s a miracle of QUARN , Quran admonished believers not to take pigs and not to have only a decent and cleaned relation, otherwise the piad cost is as what you know these days . God has  firmly urged  all human to; firstly  have a deep  insight  in  Quran as it is the last message to all nations ,Secondly , you have  to  be always  vigilant  and don’t let devils of Satan and devils of human misleading 

03:41 AM May 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

green greener

United Arab Emirates

Choosing Islam – Converts Tell Their Stories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrM5VChTMog

02:46 PM May 19 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

emm!

to shut up all that offended me, and told that non muslims are just seeing what they deserve , to show to all that said muslims are protected of this illness because they dont eat pork, explain me, why almost all muslim countries now HAVE SWINE FLU CONFIRMED CASES?

I've see the numbes and portugal have only 7 cases confirmed! while saudi arabia, turkey (to savas expecially ) ,egypt, jordan, quatar, kuwait, etc etc  have much more cases!

portugal is a christian country! and we have less than those that are muslims! NOW, here is just to prove that no matter who you are or which religion you're! illness can kill you anyway!

06:09 PM Jun 25 2009 |