Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

談論生活!

If you can return to the past...

motoki

motoki

Japan

Whom do you want to meet ?

What do you want to do ?

Well….I want to meet the friend again, and to drink. Smile

04:09 PM May 05 2009 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

Just if I could return to the past I would ask everyone I have wronged with to forgive me. After growing up, I have realized that I had done many mistakes and I might have caused pain.

10:00 PM May 05 2009 |

yxasql

yxasql

China

I have had my best love before, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say three words to her - I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years. 

02:19 AM May 06 2009 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

prince of love, I appreciate your view , thank you very much. It is just as what you have said but I meant those words for persons who are far to reach and I wish to return back the time to where we were together, that's all.   

Take care

11:40 AM May 06 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

if i could return to the past, i would love to come back to my school times..hehe.. we rocked there))

better when i was 12-14 years old..

12:34 PM May 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

If I could return in time, I´d have taken one of my best friends to the doctor as soon as possible to find the cancer that made her succumb years ago. But I know she´s in a better place with no pain and so peaceful.

If I could return in time, I´d like to save that relationship I ended for stupid reasons. But I know she´s is OK now and I understand we had a great opportunity but everything changes and all we experienced was really good.

If I could return in time, I wouldn´t let my godfather had molested me and made me feel so upset, angry and disgusting about myself. But now I understand everyone faces proofs in life that help us to improve as persons. And I saw that every bad action people do has its consequences and sometimes those consequences are worst than everyone could imagine.

04:10 PM May 06 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

if if if I can go go back I would delete all suffers that I made my mum feel,I would choose better things,I would …..............

It's very difficult or rather impossible  so,I'll keep my wishes to myselfCry

04:41 PM May 06 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

If i cud hav gone bak,i wud just go 3 days bak,n tell sm1 if he dosnt call me i wud personally go n scare him 2 death(hes very scared of ghosts,very is an undrstatement)i really really really really want him 2 b my frnds,n nw m watng 4 his call

04:59 PM May 06 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

If i cud hav gone bak,i wud just go 3 days bak,n tell sm1 if he dosnt call me i wud personally go n scare him 2 death(hes very scared of ghosts,very is an undrstatement)i really really really really want him 2 b my frnds,n nw m watng 4 his call

04:59 PM May 06 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

hmm I want to be child. :D coz when we r children we dont have any problems , etc ! we only playing.. not learning , no school :D hehe. :)

but in spite this i dont want to return to past..I have love family, and boyfriend and friends :p I learn good.. :) and think i have extra life :p

07:52 PM May 06 2009 |

start_zhang

China

prince of love, agree with you!

still, i hope i didnt fly away from Jordan from the beginning; still hope i didnt leave him alone there…but, i trust he can understand that i left because of my dignity.

the passed is passed, and what you can do is to enjoy the life now and make your dream come true! so, i am trying to go back to him, at any cost :)

08:17 AM May 07 2009 |