Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is a person which you must thank

0rebel

0rebel

China

When i am here,i  meet a goodhearted people,he(she)speak the first sentence to me is "whose and who's 0rebel?"i don't known what does his(her) mean.After talking,i even call the goodhearted people"teacher",the "teacher" teach me how can right speaking english.It's rather pity to meet short-term.for example,when the "teacher" say 11:30pm,but there's 2:36pm in my city. Although I can't find him(her)here,i want to say"It's nice to meet you."

12:32 AM Apr 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lwjolala

lwjolala

China

you are right!~

hahaha   I  want to meet the "teacher".

04:17 AM Apr 24 2007 |

artjing

artjing

China

NICE TO MEEET YOU!

I HAVE MANY PEOPLE TO THANK ONE IS MY TEACHER.SHE DO MUCH MORE THAN A TEACHER TO ME

04:22 AM Apr 24 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

my mom for bringing me to life and helping me survive.

11:08 AM Apr 24 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

sometimes i think we should thank the god that we are still alive and leading a rather wealthy and peaceful life…...............

02:21 PM Apr 24 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

nop not the god, for the second thought i thought of my aunt who looked after me when i was 3 years old…....She was the kindest ladyyy i have ever known but she died when i was 6 years old….............i missed her so much….. thanks aunt for your love and care you gave me…...............oops…...............

02:36 PM Apr 24 2007 |

jasmin1976

jasmin1976

Tunisia

Well, i want to thank my doctor for saving my life. 

05:34 PM Apr 24 2007 |

0rebel

0rebel

China

We'll thanks many people,whenever and anywhere.right?

12:30 AM Apr 25 2007 |