Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Getting married early...works out?

Marcal

Marcal

Brazil

I think getting married early, u don't have a chance to experiencing life and a variety of people before becoming commited

or entering into a serious relationship/commitment without enough maturity. 

or possibly regretting a life-changing decision, feeling as though u missed out.

or possibly raising a child without maturity in your upbringing.

or not being properly established financially and professionally.

10:39 PM Apr 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

talisyn

talisyn

United States

What is right for some is not right for others.

03:18 AM May 02 2007 |

melet

melet

Philippines

getting married early, i believe it doesn't work out. because when you are married it takes a lot of responsibilities, like caring of the family. you have to be a responsible parents, husband or wife when you're married. so that you're relationship orks best. so, you have to think many times before you marry, you have to enjoy your life as a single person, because you are free to do anything you want if you are single, unlike when you are already has a responsibility it's all limited. and also getting married early is not a solution to escape from the problems or to have an experiment .

05:03 AM May 02 2007 |

melet

melet

Philippines

getting married early, i believe it doesn't work out. because when you are married it takes a lot of responsibilities, like caring of the family. you have to be a responsible parents, husband or wife when you're married. so that you're relationship orks best. so, you have to think many times before you marry, you have to enjoy your life as a single person, because you are free to do anything you want if you are single, unlike when you are already has a responsibility it's all limited. and also getting married early is not a solution to escape from the problems or to have an experiment .

05:03 AM May 02 2007 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

How is getting married early. Getting married early or not.It depend on your opinion or the rule of government. I think getting married is necessary to keep human being.before getting married we need to find out many things about marriage life.

07:11 AM May 02 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

getting married doesnt work out at all eiter if its early or late it just doesnt work that way cuz men are ….. never mined

12:28 PM May 02 2007 |

Marcal

Marcal

Brazil

Hi Tanya,

I'm so glad to hear any from u…so, you're alive…

What's right for u?

hugs,

Marcal

01:38 AM May 04 2007 |

talisyn

talisyn

United States

I'm 23.  I've been married since I was 19.  It was what was/is right for me.

08:23 PM May 06 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Hey Marcal, what is early to you? 

I'm 26 and I got married last year, but my husband and I have been dating for 9 years now… I'm very happy and I feel complete beside him. He is the man I was waiting for, and I'm sure our marriage is forever. And that thing of experiencing life and a variety of people never applied to me, because I've always been very shy and introspective.

Many people asked, "Hey are you sure about this marriage thing? You're very young!" But I was decided and I didn't think I'm sooo young. I think I got married at the right time, I was prepared for that, for all the changes, responsibilities and everything that it brings…

I just want to add that I love my husband and I can't imagine my life without him.Smile

07:19 PM May 07 2007 |

u064240

u064240

United Arab Emirates

What is early and what is late is dependes upon the culture as well as the country life style . some country 26 is early but in some country 26 is late .

some people said f you get married early , in the future your childen be just like your friend . not too much age gap

12:01 PM Sep 27 2008 |