Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

when you feel sad, what do you do?

flylover

flylover

Georgia

e.g.when I feel sad,I call my friends and talk about  pleasure things

11:21 PM Jun 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

flylover

flylover

Georgia

Talking with friends is the best thing to feel yourself happy and marrily! Don't worry! Be happy! It's philosophy of my life!

11:59 AM Jun 23 2009 |

Sandy Jane

Sandy Jane

China

Listen to English songs and play soccer to take out my anger ,then I feel great !Often,I will  eat much ice cream,but it just make more sadness,cuz it make me fat…in Chinese,it means“化悲愤为食欲。”Smile

And I will fucos my mind to the happy things,such as my favourite actor…

03:39 PM Jun 23 2009 |

botayna

botayna

Morocco

when i feel sad

i read coran,or  i left home and i walke alone,that make me more better.

04:22 PM Jun 23 2009 |

kikii144

kikii144

Latvia

sometimes i cry or do things i like..=)

08:22 PM Jun 23 2009 |

BECKHAM16

BECKHAM16

Azerbaijan

WHEN I LISTEN THE LOVE MUSIC. I FEEL SADCry

08:55 PM Jun 23 2009 |

princess saritha

Morocco

when i feel sad i lesten to music sometimes but the better that make me more happy is reading Quran coz im Muslim and when u read it u feel like all the problems will have a solution and i know that the god with me and more than that the god knows the role of the hummain so that why he always try to put away all the problems

11:48 PM Jun 23 2009 |

princess of peice

Morocco

when i feel sad i try to pray that' s the way to meke me happy and to push me for the right  things and to put off all the black things that make me sad and disappointing cause if you have the faith and you belive the god you will never feel alone  and all the problems  the it encontred you will be disappeared.cause there's no lifae without hope . so we have to be strong, optimisteand to beleive that the god will never let you alone always will be with you.

01:09 AM Jun 24 2009 |

Cheng Sandy

Taiwan

listen to music with damn loud or  keep silent as well as watch films by myself 

11:16 AM Jun 24 2009 |

zhaoxiaoliang

China

I will listen to the music,and sometimes i sing loudly…

01:56 AM Jun 25 2009 |

AA1985121

China

eating a lot of  food  or  sleeping

03:15 AM Jun 25 2009 |