Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Why you think Muhammed is Fake Prophet?

If you interesting, you must ask About him

Why you Not believe him ?

01:26 PM Jun 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Say what you want, my religion doesn't say that non-adherents are all going to hell.

02:54 AM Jul 03 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

good point. I retract the bit about the guy with the bush.  :)

No hell for non-beleivers, few if any evangelicals and a mostly "we just want to be left alone" attitude. Just some reasons why most atheists don't find much bad to say about Judaism.

That and we're all on the payroll  (figured I'd throw that out now, since it will be alleged in 5, 4, 3…) 

03:22 AM Jul 03 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

...and who'says that all none muslim will be put into hell??Pls take this as a knowledge…This is one of Islam Hadith that write down by fellow of Prophet Muhammad:One day Prophet Muhammad and his fellow visit the death of none muslim friend..and one of his fellow friend says " that man ( none muslim) is surely going to be put into hell"Muhammad says" we can't say that,coz that is in Allah judgement..coz we didn't know his last stand in Islam and his believe in Allah and his believing about living in the next world..(akhirah)...

03:32 AM Jul 03 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I've heard both answers, shardzoo. Some Muslims have told me "only Gpd knows" and other have told me I'll face some terrible punishment for not believing. 

that makes me chuckle a little. 

03:55 AM Jul 03 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

gkisseberth…i know, and its not your fault..but it could be my fault if i am not clear it out…Me my self… well i am not knowing everything even i am a Muslim coz i am not an ullama…If something happened consider as curious,i will go to them,but if i have a knowledge about something i am not hesitate to share with you and somebodyelse…

....and you know gkisseberth…Islam is also cannot guerantee a muslim person is dying as a muslim…What Allah ask we to do is to believe in it existance,to say the shahadah words,believe in His prophet (Muhammad), to do solah 5 times a day (and others) and believe in the judgement day in the next life and to do good to eachother humans…

04:15 AM Jul 03 2009 |

joven67

Malta

No offense to the other belief for i will just take it from the Holy scriptures.

It is clearly stated by our lord jesus christ, tells us in the holy scriptures that, After our Christ Jesus came, and complited his mission, Our book will then had been sealed, and warned us that those who will come after him will not be sent by God, but from the enemy to pervert mankind decieved many:

For your reference from the bible:

(Matthew 7:15)

Anyone who calls himself a Christ is a antichrist because there is only one Christ.
Jesus never said: "there would be a new prophet after me" Never.
He said that he will return and on his return the end would come. Jesus says to watch for wolfs in sheep's clothing who would come and deceive the world. There are no prophets after the dead of Jesus in which new doctrines will be taught.

Its up to mankind to decide which religion to go after reading this.

08:29 AM Oct 12 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

:))

I.pharoh   why do you ask them their opinion?  Arent they said in Qur'an?

Qur'an is open and right and I have never seen it is wrong in any case.

10:56 AM Oct 12 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

in our religion Mohammed is called as a" false prophet",cuz as it was mentioned there could be no other prophet after Jesus christ. And this is how the Scripture teach us.

'Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but they are ravening wolves'.....

04:03 PM Oct 12 2009 |

noallah

noallah

India

ISLAM IS FAKE!!!MUHAMMED IS FAKE!!

all these people are living in denial!! they know its fake but they dont want to say or confess it.. thats how muslim people are, they are very stubborn. Even if they know its wrong they wont say they are wrong!!

THere is only ONE god..

but it is sure not Muhammed… or he atleast wasnt the messenger or anything.. 

hes a fakee.,. 

02:31 AM Oct 15 2009 |

noallah

noallah

India

MUSLIMS are scamming people noww…

they have posters quoting.. WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT JESUS??? and at the bottom it will say some muslim organization.. 

thats how they are gettin more people to convert… 

what kind of religion prohibits human freedom?? freedom for women??

islam is not a religion, and the growth of islam is very bad for us and the whole world!! TAKE MY WORD!! 

02:34 AM Oct 15 2009 |