Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A man show his wife for sale !!!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A Roman man show his wife for sale on a site for buying and selling used cars , the man called Alex wrote in his ads. “a wife for sell , model 1983, in good condition, full options, the price is negotiable for serious only….And he said he received offers but he refused coz either it is very low prices or they want buy his wife with long instalments J Surprised......Laughing

02:17 PM Jul 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Neem-R

India

Why he is silent about test drives.

03:05 PM Jul 04 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Why he is silent about test drives.

he he he  Sealed

05:49 PM Jul 04 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

does his wife have an insurance ??

07:15 PM Jul 04 2009 |

glassy heart

Saudi Arabia

haha thats creasy man i know that

we have to give him chrity in order not to buy his wif..

but not if his wife happy with what  is she doing?

go to find work loooooooooooooooserMoney mouth

09:07 PM Jul 04 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

from craigslist

For Sale      One (1) Wife, slightly used, 1964 ModelDate: 2008-04-14, 2:09AM PDT

Needs muffler, as it is currently VERY LOUD. Intake valve is stuck in the open position. 

Rear end needs major overhaul. A crack there has grown monstrously large. 

Needs re-wiring�Many wires are currently crossed. 

Lots of little dings in the body, which have been covered up with too much paint in a 
failed effort at camouflaging them. 

Needs re-upholstering   Carpet has turned a dingy gray. 

Needs front-end work—Headlights are too close to the ground, and fenders are too far apart. 

May not pass emissions test, as it currently produces foul clouds of malodorous gases on a regular basis, 

Heater works great. Hot air is never in short supply.. 

Asking $500 or trade for 1984 model.  

10:25 PM Jul 04 2009 |

NAJLA

NAJLA

Saudi Arabia

Sealed

CRAZY WORLD!!

11:26 PM Jul 04 2009 |

dreamerhh

Oman

i expected any thing from ppl these days,coz nowdays we live in crazy world,more we live,more we will see weired things

03:18 AM Jul 05 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

hahahaha, funny ad reallyLaughing.....

05:39 AM Jul 05 2009 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

Oh, gkiss I think it's impossible to sell it you ask too much. I'm afraid you have to pay too much money to get rid of this vehicle. But if you were muslim you could merely buy new one. 

06:04 AM Jul 05 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

OOH, U COMPLAIN ABOUT TOPICS TALK ABOUT ISLAM….AND WHEN WE BRING FUNNY TOPICS AWAY OF ISLAM , U URSELF INSIST TO BRING THE WORD HERE!!!!

THEN TELL ME GKISS, OF COURSE U READ WHAT KONSTKA WROTE, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION? U BEAR HATRED IN UR HEARTS TOWARDS ISLAM, I THINK CLEAN UR HEARTS FIRST FRIENDS, .....

06:10 AM Jul 05 2009 |