Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Mother's day

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Mother's day is coming. I haven't bought my mother a real present before.I decide to buy her a bunch of flowers and dine out with her on mother's day this year.

My wish is that she wouldn't criticize me that it were a waste of money.

Is your mom the same as mine who will criticize you if you buy a gift for her?

06:39 AM May 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

selinazhouyl

China

I do think every mother will be very happy if you receive any gift from their children. If she criticize you becuase of money waste or anything, please don't care. They are really happy with your gift.

What i can do for my mother is to call her and talk long time.

:)

09:33 AM May 10 2007 |

rohini23

rohini23

India

before she critisize you, you say Embarassed 'Happy Mother day Mom'.

09:55 AM May 10 2007 |

ronaldc

ronaldc

China

what day is mother day

11:32 AM May 10 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah i got her nothing i dont believ in that shit .. mothers day is every day not just one day a year .. by the way she know i love er but i dont show it..

12:30 PM May 10 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

yes,i believe in that mothers' day is every day,but most of us are too shy or too lazy to show our love to our mother,so comes Mothers' Day,it is a day for us to show our love.

in my opinion,many mothers critisize when they get presents from son or daughter,so do my mother.when i go home on holiday bringing something to my mother and my father,my mother always says,it is a waste of money,however i see her smile  in bless.

in a word,bring something for our mother and let them critisize in bless.

to our moms,happy mothers' day!

01:31 PM May 10 2007 |

Susany

Canada

You are so lovely and thoughtful to your monther, do you think your word critisize spell like that or you mean criticize?

02:17 PM May 10 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

what ever love is some thing personal i dont show it .. that is my openion .

02:27 PM May 10 2007 |

rob0594

rob0594

China

Do you need to buy something from China  for your mother.  Please go to browse www.nikecctv.com . You may find something you need. Or you can tell us what you want and send us pictures about it. We will do our best to hlep you.    Thanks!

Please feel free to contact us:

MSN:

email:

02:39 PM May 10 2007 |

rob0594

rob0594

China

My friends ,

you can see MSN and email  on the website. 

Thank you!

02:40 PM May 10 2007 |