Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

People in Europ, are really Christian ?!!!!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

If you are in europ, u must answer me

i know many people from europ , they tell they are christian but they not believe in god, So i ask how that , they answer they take religion from parents, they not choice, so they not pray or go to church

More Christian say they are , but no one of them know , how to pray , and when last time to church

Sorry , but i wanna answer ?

02:18 PM Aug 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Sorry, but you know too

there are christain in egypt, they are 30 % from egypt

i See all pray in church, they save every thing, and there are great friendship between musilems and christain here, in ramadan , they not eat in public places, to save our feel

they not make sex or drink too, so little do that, they call them bad christain , like we call some bad , bad musilem

why arab christain   so differrent than europian christain?!!!

11:15 PM Aug 08 2009 |

fd2

fd2

Argentina

hey L.Pharaoh, i read ur comments, but i want you to answer me something, why u think im not christian? and what u think i am????? :S

11:17 PM Aug 08 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

L.pharaoh

I'm not a fake!

I said i didnt like Israel, and I still dont like it! but i dont hate it! I said before i hated jews for what they did to palestine, but the truth was that were no jews, but zionists! though if they did bad, well i cant generalize! if i go by that i'd also generalizate about the 11st september and blame all muslims for what happened!

You're talking about christianity and now you're talking about jews and muslims.

l.pharaoh i'm not attacking you! you only think everyone attacks you thats not truth!

1. you cant make sex? then how human living will preveil? 

no matter, in christianity there is no saying that you cant do sex before marriage.

2. there is really no thing in christianity that dont allow alchool! priests in the church drink the wine. wine is alchool. so its impossible to be truth.

3. we cant do bad things, so are you telling that christians do bad things? we are just like muslims! we just have another thinkings. not so CLOSE as some muslims (again i'm not generalizate)

4. this is a rule? sorry but this is what everyone must do! eachone is free!

to you do all this means love your god? how cute! I dont do any of these things and I still love my god!

11:19 PM Aug 08 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

fd2

jewish pray in saturday

christain pray in sunday

there arent christain pray in saturday or she is not christain or something mix between jewish and christain

11:19 PM Aug 08 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

why arab christain   so differrent than europian christain?

Arab countries didnt improve their lives. they still like they were! but thanks god arabic countries are modernizating!

all depends in the new world! we are not in the same world that we were!

people changed, religion has to adapt to these people

11:22 PM Aug 08 2009 |

fd2

fd2

Argentina

hahahahah xD really?? OMG now i see how funny you are (not offense) and so, u r saying that i dont know whats my religion? that i dunno who i am??? hahah xD you are funny, really ¬¬ u made me laugh ¬¬ im christian, u know NOTHING about christianism ¬¬

11:23 PM Aug 08 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

DAnny, you should tell him that you're son of a pastor. so christianism is your life since you had born.

11:25 PM Aug 08 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

tell me what

he told me , his family in first time , when we talk , he is jewish

but he believe in jesus only

then he say he is christain

how that?

11:45 PM Aug 08 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

L.pharaoh

he's christian, not jew!

Believe me or not!

11:53 PM Aug 08 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Rikarduhedgehog

he told me he is jewish but believe in jesus, and he wish to go to israel to be doctor or like that there

then he change words to be christain

believe who? tell me, why then he told me he is jewish in first times, why he like to go to israel if he not jewish

11:57 PM Aug 08 2009 |