Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

very sad images. I'm without words to describe the horror of that pics. I hope God will punish all that "people" who make up these stupid wars!

02:58 PM Aug 19 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Where did the Peace go in IRan??

07:12 AM Aug 20 2009 |

Perspolis

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Please first study about the subject which you want to talk and then try to accuse someone.

We don’t use Hijri calendar or Georgian in Iran but the official calendar of Iran is Persian Calendar (Jalali) and according to Persian calendar today is 1388/5/30, so death’s date is pertain about two months ago.

04:58 AM Aug 21 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

MAN!! that's so horrible.. did that happen because of those guys who lost the election?? 

i thought IRAN is at peace now. the human is really the master of destruction. 

05:05 AM Aug 21 2009 |

7000-old-cat

DJOUZI WHEN YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A SUBJECT CLOSE YOUR FUCKED UP MOUTH AND DONT COMMENT.YOU WILL PROTECT YOURSELF OF BEING OPRESSED IN YOUR LIFE.

IF IN YOUR RELIGION SEEKING FOR MAIN RIGHTS IS LIKE THESE  YOU DESCRIBED IN YOUR COMMENT SO (FUCK YOUR DIRTY RELIGION)

YOU ACCEPT CRIMINALS LIKE IRAN SUPREME LEADER,AHMADINEJHAD,HAMAS,HEZBOLLAH…

SO YOU ARE THEIR APPLE LICKER WHO WILL GAIN NO PROFIT OF SAYING THESE NONESENCE

WE ARE LIVING IN IRAN AND SPECTATING GOVERNMENT CRIMES,AND YOU,A FUCKED IN A DAMN FOREIGN COUNTRY WANT TO GAINSAY ALL OF THESE.

OF BEING HUMAN YOU HAVE JUST LEARNT WALK ON TWO FEET.OFCOURSE BY LOTS OF EFFORTS

10:30 PM Aug 21 2009 |

Green88

To Djouzi

Your opinions are partial. You only care who is Muslim and who’s not. It’s the only matter that is important for you.

I’m sure if these protests and misadventures like torturing and rapping women and men in prisons would occur in a non-Muslim country (especially Israel or US) then you and people like you here would condemn it and mourn for innocent people.

For you, it’s a disaster when Israel kills Palestinians but when Iran do the same job, well it’s nothing important at all, anyway Iran is a Islamic country and it merely proves that it couldn’t be guilty.

But people are judged by their doings not their religions.

12:11 PM Aug 22 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Allah get Our Rights From This Government.What a painful views.

05:50 AM Jan 02 2010 |