Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why is Ebaby Life Talk always flooded with Islamic and Anti-Jewish topics?

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I come online, and all I see is the first page with tons of topics about Islam (how it is the greatest religion, or how Muhammed is the greatest mofo that ever lived), Ramadan …

It's basically down to 2 users: Djouzi, osesame.

Two prebuscent boys from Algeria and Egypt that have nothing better to do in their lives but piss other people off on the internet by imposing their religion on everyone else.

To anyone not apart of these, do us all a favour and keep your topics about Islam for another site:

Here's a good one: http://turntoislam.com/

Update: Now the user has moved on to spam the forum with as many anti-Semitic topics to fill the gap.

It's a shame that there are no moderators for the forum, it just allows people to take advantage to spread nonsense and hatred.

03:12 PM Sep 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

WOMAN IN WEST!!

01:44 AM Apr 11 2010 | Reply

osesame

osesame

Egypt

They use woman as CONDOM and throw it away like any other disposable thing. When they want woman again they go and start dating another one.
I think this sentence embody the real life in west, right?
hope from friends here talk to me frankly, not without bigotry!!

01:48 PM Apr 12 2010 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

all bullshit topics, thats why I am not in ebaby these days, this is not like it was before!

Fabs1 lead this, and try to make things clear here … 

08:18 PM Apr 16 2010 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

haha                                                                                                                do u know that's your topic is just against u now :) 

02:26 AM Apr 19 2010 |

mo on

mo on

India

To fmt

I'm tired of religions

dont say like bad think, islam is the solution for every problem, it is a solution for humanity, we musim respect other, we believe in peace as thought by Prophet Muhammad Alllah may peace be upn him. if someone like bored of religion he or she in the decieve of Shaytan(evil), he or she should mediate on islam and practise the sunnah of Beloved Nabi Muhammad sallallahualyhiwasallam see the serah of our Last Nabi and Sahaba of Rasull.

i advice you you should recited arabic dua La houla wala Quwata recite it exensively.

09:08 AM Apr 23 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

07:48 AM Sep 12 2009 | Reply

Djouzi

Djouzi

Algeria

9/11 attacks were blamed on muslims while most independant researchers were opposed to the official version

02:27 PM Apr 25 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

01:52 PM Apr 22 2010 | Reply

Ramezinho

Ramezinho

Egypt

peace bu upon u all as it's the salution of islam

recently i've read alot of forums against islam and many shouts of members of Ebaby against islam

i've found all of them are full of lies

02:29 PM Apr 25 2010 |