Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are Blondes and D-cups fool or they make other ridiculous?

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

This is just a question for exploration of the blonde subject, may be at the end we will have abc of "Blondiology" a new art of taking advantage by giving impression of foolishness.

Nearly 1/3 of modern jokes are regarding blonds and D-shape species (may be i am bit exaggerating for giggle sake), why they are always considered to be symbol of stupidity while to the contrary they are making the most intelligent ones the most stupid. Blonds exposed any person's behind the scene attitude and aptitude…. 

so, they are the most intelligent to my definition of IQ quotient.

Blond seems to be like lovebird, who lulls the garden with sweet melodies but poisonous like mamba in disguise…. do you agree? 

09:02 AM Sep 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

There is a saying in west is " BE BEAUTIFULKiss AND SHUT UPSurprised" ....

hahaha

09:22 AM Sep 16 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

BE BEAUTIFULKiss AND SHUT UP

Or shut up and look at me,  i am an item for your senses…... Laughing

09:39 AM Sep 16 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Beauty itself have thousand languages sometime people don't understand the interpretations…....Laughing

They think beauty is having no intelligence but beauty can diminish most of the people intelligence more rapidly than desert diminish water…...Laughing

11:25 AM Sep 16 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"They think beauty is having no intelligence but beauty can diminish most of the people intelligence more rapidly than desert diminish water…..."

I think the meaning before "BUT" is the same after it, right? or i get it wrong?Innocent

11:36 AM Sep 16 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Osesame:

Good question, 'But' is for those who thinks they are not intelligent….. if they have no objection than no need for 'but'..... am i correct or get something wrong?Laughing

11:43 AM Sep 16 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i think the second sentience will lead to the first result, that's why i found "BUT" is confusing!!!!....may be according to meWink

11:50 AM Sep 16 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Osesame:

Now i have got your double entender….Awesome! OsesameLaughing

12:04 PM Sep 16 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Saladeen,

"Now i have got your double entender….Awesome! Osesame"