Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you feel hearing first love getting married.

chansonchen

China

yestoday i heard that my first love have got married. i don't know how can i felt a little unhappy.

first i am married and my wife and me love each other deeply. in another word i have happy family.

my first love and me are classmate and we have not see and contact each other since 9 years ago when we left school. i love, mybe u should say just like, her and wanted to see her every minutes. i tried to do anything to make we together. 

how do u feel at this situation. 

07:33 AM Oct 14 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

julywidiawati

Indonesia

I wonder how could you feel a little bit unhappy about it…I got my first love married but because I got my own family I never felt unhappy even just a little.

Maybe it's just a little weighing on feeling, but I'm sure you'll be okay soon…

07:48 AM Oct 14 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

You have a jealousy for why somebody else is now possessing your first cut, may be that's why! Laughing

08:05 AM Oct 14 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

yeah…first cut is the deepest…LOL

08:25 AM Oct 14 2009 |

chansonchen

China

Dear Julywidiaw ati, thx for your comment. you are right, i shouldn't have been unhappy.

08:26 AM Oct 14 2009 |

chansonchen

China

Dear saladeen, thx u for your comment. i think you may have told the point, coz i loved her. however, i felt not only so but others. of course, i love my family and never thought about cheating my wife, you know, haha. i even forgot her before i got the news.

08:33 AM Oct 14 2009 |

abosalahaddine

Algeria

i feel it is  a great successful love.any love does not lead to marriage will fail necessarily.

the first victim of such love is woman.she must refuse it

are women  just like products.you buy them.you eat them then you throw them.logicaly.it is unacceptable.

love must lead to marriage.otherwise .it is  a big lie.

10:45 AM Oct 14 2009 |

reeze

reeze

Uzbekistan

I would feel bad, really, I understand you very well , 'cos it is normal feelings … It means that girl was very dear for you, also you loved her tooo much. It will pass soon, be sure friend!!

04:24 PM Oct 14 2009 |

chansonchen

China

Dear aliyatul_hikmah, thank u for ur comments. u r right, most of people holpe his first love become the last one. and i did that too. but life has many chance to change our situation. also thank u sharing us the rules in Islam.

Dear abosalahad dine, thanks for sharing ur point. i am sorry that i cant agree u. in my oppion, there is no victims when we are in love. and i never blame my first love for anything.
Dear reeze, thank u for your comment and understanding me. i did love her very much and now i wish she happy.
Dear dancin4108, thank u for ur comment. u r right, i was bothered too. that is why i post here just sharing my feeling. 

05:59 AM Oct 15 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

first love has nothing to do with religion or society rules….it is a feeling which is for every person unique. when both can save this feeling it leads to the real love….most people are not able to hold this feeling long time….

abosalahad
dine

in Germany we have actually an example of a suffering 17 year old man,a good  pupil in a Gymnasium…he is an example that also men can be victims of the first love, not only women….this man runs amok in school….because the beautiful girls in his school don't recognized him so he got crazy by the view that he never will fall in love in his life with a beautiful girl….other girls he didn't want.

07:20 PM Oct 15 2009 |