Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WhAt Is HAPPINESS fOr EaCh Of YoU?...

Kathrin777

Kathrin777

Russian Federation

If somebody have wish u can write something about what makes you happy…what do you feel when you are happy…and the main question) is What is happiness for you? I think its interesting theme,and for each of us it can be very different,for one person happiness is to buy a house and for another to eat something,for one its love and for another its to do career,so what is HAPPINESS???

04:12 PM Nov 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jean___michel

Brazil

There are a lot of moments in life that brings us happiness… I think we be very happy when we get what we was expected to happen to us or to our lives. We all have plans n dreams, we all hope for something good, when we get it, we feel happinnes…
In this moment, I am very happy for I can see the sunshine out there, n for I can work on a nice job, for I have the chance day after day to be a good man, to grow up as a person… n try to do the difference that will bring me that happiness… I am always happy, even in troubles, but I can see how great, how marvelous is God, to me.
See ya…
Jean

04:52 PM Nov 20 2009 |

Mr. Pmosh

Mr. Pmosh

Dominican Republic

Happines to me is when i dont have nothing to worry about.

05:09 PM Nov 20 2009 |

Miss_SeCret

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

i become happy when i see a smile of an innocent kid ..

and i have the same opinion as jean___michel when he talk about happiness also even my life is harder than his life but it's okay ..

Thanks .

05:38 PM Nov 20 2009 |

Daria =)

Daria =)

Ukraine

happyiness 4 me its when i understand that nothing can limit me ,it the taste of total freedome & independance.

Happiness its when u dont have wings but u feel as uhave

09:40 PM Nov 20 2009 |

Kathrin777

Kathrin777

Russian Federation

Thks each of u for comments))

06:30 AM Nov 21 2009 |

Kathrin777

Kathrin777

Russian Federation

Happiness for me…hmmm…is to be in harmony with myself))and to love))this is true happiness for me or what makes me really happy…and i wish to each person who will comment here or already commented,i wish u that u always be in harmony and always be in love deeply)))caz  only when we love and our hearts are full of love we arent just existing but we live and enjoying life and each second of it!So lets fall in love))i wish it to u all and to each of u))

10:46 AM Nov 21 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

HAPPINESS IS TO MAKE OTHERS, WHO R AROUND U, HAPPY!!

02:05 PM Nov 21 2009 |