Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why?

daphne77

Taiwan

Why do you think people change their hairstyle?
Why do you change your hairstyle?

10:06 AM Nov 30 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

louisa_happy

China

it is said that changing hairstyle may bring confidence to people, to make them feel good about himself/ herself

so if you are down, change your hairstyle

i just cut my hair a week ago,

02:02 PM Nov 30 2009 |

r ! f k i

r ! f k i

Indonesia

why do u think…. we all will die?? if we will, why did He bother to create us all??

> NOTE : ANYONE WHO CAN SATISFY ME WITH THEIR OWN GENUINE ANSWER, WILL….well….BE TAKEN OUT TO HAVE A GREAT DINNER WITH ME AT…hmm…MC D? or..KFC? ..or POPEYES? (,

02:49 PM Nov 30 2009 |

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

hi all

for me people change their hairstyle because we sepcailly girls like to do new 

look…and follow the fashion but not all kind of fashion ,just the nice ones  

03:22 PM Nov 30 2009 |

ayhann

ayhann

Turkey

i think it is all about attract some attention..if there was nobody around to say their hair look cool,noone would bother to change it.. 

04:28 PM Nov 30 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

of getting a new atmosphere and feeling of brand new,  getting up to date. I change my hair style just to get a new look, at least I find a new kind of style in the morning!Sealed

12:54 AM Dec 01 2009 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

to dont be bored of theirselves

changing of style to break the roten :) SIPMLY

with love and peace :)

10:38 AM Dec 04 2009 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i thing that we just like for new things and sometimes it's the hair who order us to change it !it gets longer and lesss healthy.besides,it reflects our personality as all parts of the body do.and,it's nice to be open and to change things from time to time!

not all people cares about others opinions.i personally change it regularly just to try a new cut that may be it will fit me.

10:48 AM Dec 04 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Because it is really cool and makes you feel like a new person for a while :)

06:12 AM Dec 05 2009 |