Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Syrian Women are The Brightest & Most Beautiful

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Syrian Women are The Brightest & Most Beautiful
<!-start entry->

Sulaf Fawakherji Asma AlAssad Dima Bayaa

According to research done by Michigan University, Syrian women are the most clever in the world! Why? The answer simply lies in their food!
Syrian women rely in their diet on fresh produce, olive oil and walnuts, which are all super foods for the health and are uber good for the brain.
Other reasons for the Syrian woman's excellence is her education, her openness on the world and the equality between her and the Syrian man.

Another study done by the Starch Research Center in The UK, shows that Syrian women rank third in the Most Beautiful Women in the World list, after Hungarian and Polish women.
Why has the Syrian woman come third on the list? Because of her finesse, tenderness and shyness. She doesn't let anything come between her and her femininity!

Other features that make the Syrian woman stand out is her capability to follow fashion and her endless love for her family or husband.

What do you think of this?
Do you find these results accurate?
Don't other Arab women share the same qualities as the Syrian women?

10:46 AM Dec 12 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I have always asked myself why Syrian look so European.

03:57 PM Dec 12 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hello NabilaSh.

An interesting topic. It's said in general the arab women look beautiful. I watched the movie "CARAMEL". The movie was made by five women in Beirut. They looked also beautiful. I have no idea which criteria was important for such research so that the result of it is what is written over there. I won't make any difference between beauty and intelligent among women because both of them has to do with options which the women have in their life.

Have a nice evening 

08:35 PM Dec 12 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

Laughing

06:45 AM Dec 21 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

it's nice words from all my friends .. thanks

i think we can't to know who is the best … for me i love the great soul of all my friends

thanks again :))))

06:49 AM Dec 21 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

interesting topic.. indeed, but i didn't know about that lol. 

i think all arab girls have the same QUALITIES as the syrian girls, but maybe syrian girls are really better as ur report says. 

12:51 PM Dec 21 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

Do not you have your own report

i'm sorry ??! what do u mean by that ?

02:25 PM Dec 21 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

I AM FULL OF RECPECT YOUYOUR WOMANS

IT IS GOOD TO HEAR THAT SYRIANS ARE CLEVER ..AND ITS IS SO MUCH INTERESTING  THAT IT IS SAID BY  EUROPEANS ..

BUT THE WOMEN ARE SO CLEVER , I UNDERSTOOD BUT WHAT ABOUT SYRIAN MEN???         

05:30 PM Dec 21 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

AN EXTRA THINGSYRIANS HAVE AN  SPECIFIC NOISE FIGURE .A  BIT LONG AND THIN …......do not angry me  ıt ıs just my analysıs

FOR EXAMPLE THE LEFT WOMAN IN THE PICTURE AND  YOUR PRESIDENT HAVE SAME NOISE FIGURE

05:35 PM Dec 21 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

I AM FULL OF RECPECT YOUYOUR WOMANS

IT IS GOOD TO HEAR THAT SYRIANS ARE CLEVER ..AND ITS IS SO MUCH INTERESTING  THAT IT IS SAID BY  EUROPEANS ..

BUT THE WOMEN ARE SO CLEVER , I UNDERSTOOD BUT WHAT ABOUT SYRIAN MEN???         

05:37 PM Dec 21 2009 |

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

THERE İS A PIC  HEREBAETFUL PİCUREİ N LİFE TALK…THERE HAS A PIC ABOUT 

YOUR COUNTRY   :)

AND U WİLL PROVE AGAIN WHY  YOUR LALDIES SO  CLEVER  

05:48 PM Dec 25 2009 |