Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Poland convicts man for imprisoning and raping daughter

aaadieee

aaadieee

Pakistan

I am Shocked when i read this on news.bbc.co.uk.

Is this is a Freedom of Woman????

A Polish court has sentenced a man to 10 years in prison for holding his daughter captive for six years, raping her and fathering two sons with her.

A spokesman for the court in Bialystok told Associated Press that Krzysztof Bartoszuk was found guilty of rape, sexual acts with a minor and abuse.

Bartoszuk admitting to having sex with his daughter, now 23, but argued it was with her consent.

He was arrested in 2008 when his wife and daughter complained to police.

She told police she was kept locked in a room and raped repeatedly over a period of six years.

She was let out of the room for the birth of the two sons, in 2005 and 2007, she said.

Each time she was accompanied by her father who made her give the children up for adoption, she told police.

02:57 PM Feb 24 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

mmm Rosella, have you studied law?????

you are not in position to say how much criminals deserve to suffer. Why don't you tell us how many years your friend Bin Laden should be kept in prison?

03:31 PM Feb 24 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Thanks for that news. 

Please stop discussing with such people like Pati and this stupid marco as I wrote you. 

It wont bring you any advantage.

03:50 PM Feb 24 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

Please stop discussing with such people like Pati and this stupid marco as I wrote you. 

It wont bring you any advantage.

asshole. telling people to boycott us… it won't take you nowhere, terrorist.

how's bin laden????? we want to know xD

03:59 PM Feb 24 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

hey rosi, 

why havent you answered my PM?  actually only one did it. I sent it to at least 10 persons, though.

04:06 PM Feb 24 2010 |

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

naniiiiiiiiiiiiii .. OMG ! lool no need to study law for such cases .. you have to consider the daughter situation .. i bet she wants him dead (well , except if it was with her consent as father said) .. if I am in charge in the court , i would decide with SENTENCE DEATH .. EXECUTOIN :P loool .. really .. what is this!? omg , horrible .. this world is just getting worse and worse, and where ! in country of freedom! however that just represent only that famliy , but i believe there are many cases like that.

04:41 PM Feb 24 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

cmon brother,

you just do the same as pati.

there is no need to laugh at such a thing. it is pathetic

04:48 PM Feb 24 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

moon_light is a drug pusher for sure.

laughing at such cases. asshole!

04:51 PM Feb 24 2010 |

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

sorry memo Cool ,, Wallah I forgot .. and i was originally responding to our friend aaaadieee  but the "laws issue" which Macro mentioned made me angry and laugh..

and one more thing about me (for your topic "your bad things to say") i always take things easy and funny as long as it is not hurting someone

this is disadvantage of me and I admit that ,, i will try my best to avoid it.

Marco, Arigatto (means thanks in Japan :D :D )

06:20 PM Feb 24 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

and the court sentenced him only a 10 years in prison !??

Rosella, prision is not a place to go to suffer (even when most of times it works like that) but a place to reabilitate yourself to be able to live in society in the future.

06:22 PM Feb 24 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

Rosella, prision is not a place to go to suffer (even when most of times it works like that) but a place to reabilitate yourself to be able to live in society in the future.

maybe, but 10% of ex-cons are reabilitated.

most of prisons are a school for motherfuckers

06:25 PM Feb 24 2010 |