Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I looked in the mirror! Indeed! The truth! question,no answers!

babysky

babysky

Morocco

Begin

Born in simple family, my childhood was simple, and normal, wait what is normal life, oh this is another question! I spent lot of time in walking, staying alone, observing others, life, universe, and my self . one day and  when I was looking  in the mirror, one series of question start;

This is me? Who are you? , what are you doing here?  Where are you from? Why I m exist? Why I m here? ... "Hurry yup, you will be lat for school" my mother said to me.

And the stress modern life continue,  I went to college, school, University, if I'm lucky, I will get job, make family with my future lovely wife, children, grand children and finely, the word that every one hit and afraid of it, the real truth, that no one denied, I will die, and maybe before.

End                    

what about you?did you find the answers? did  you forget or  give up and accept to be small gear and this world?                

03:45 AM Mar 01 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

And I know the difference between myself and my reflection, I can't help but to wonder, which of us do you love? (8)

03:54 AM Mar 01 2010 |

babysky

babysky

Morocco

which of us do you love?

what do you mean by "us"?

anyway,the meaning of love is anther question! 

04:04 AM Mar 01 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

''us'' = myself or my reflection (what i am or what do you think/see I am)

Don't you have philosophy class over there? 

04:08 AM Mar 01 2010 |

babysky

babysky

Morocco

Don't you have philosophy class over there?

No I don’t have philosophy class now, in the past yes in high school.

which of us do you love?(myself or my reflection) 

Why do you ask this question? what is the relation with the topic?   

If there is a relation or if it is interesting question,than I will try to think about it, and I will try to answer.     

04:30 AM Mar 01 2010 |

jean___michel

Brazil

I liked you thoughts, bro!

12:54 PM Mar 01 2010 |

Naty :P

Ukraine

as a rookie psychology (high school)  student  I say this is totally normal…everyone passes this stage someday – trying to build their identity and stuff…it's very complicated but very interesting though =] I was wondering about myself the same things, I'm kinda still "searching" for myself [sounds kinda stupid xD]

03:03 PM Mar 01 2010 |

babysky

babysky

Morocco

jean___mic
hel

Thanks

happy to know that I m not alone.did you find the answers?

06:27 PM Mar 01 2010 |

Ukraine

I found for some of my "questions" answers =D but I still have a long way to go =] because knowing everything perfectly about yourself is impossible O.O

07:18 PM Mar 01 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I found the answer that I get older :S

07:36 PM Mar 01 2010 |

babysky

babysky

Morocco

I found for some of my "questions" answers 

can I know its?  

08:32 PM Mar 01 2010 |