Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ARE YOU A MOTHER? (A Resurrected Topic.. Haha!)

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Sorry I had to scrap the forum with the same title that I posted on 21st March.. It was just a Mother's Day greeting.. I had to delete it because I realized that the world has different dates of celebrating Mother's Day (i.e. America's vs Britain's) and as we know, Ebaby is international..

Well, well.. Mothers deserve the greatest accolade.. And so, to keep true to my venture of letting Mothers feel great, I am reposting the topic with a twist..

EBABY FEMALE MEMBERS, MAY YOU SHARE A PIECE OF YOURSELF? WHO AMONG YOU ARE MOTHERS LIKE ME?

Come on, do not hesitate.. Proclaiming the whole world that you are a mother is synonymous to proclaiming the whole world that you are worthy of respect and praise..

And surely, it will make you a lot hotter if the whole world knows you have baby/babies under your protective and loving wings..

11:08 AM Mar 24 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

julywidiawati

Indonesia

Yep..yep.. proudly say that I'm a mother, I raise my own daughters, some said I'm a tough young single mom, but I just take them all easy that make me happy all the time…... 

08:22 AM Apr 01 2010 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hello Lovely Fabian,

I am also mother. I am proud of being mother but I don't know whether my two daughters are proud of me or not. I sometimes have the feeling that they like and love their father more than me, because he always does what they want, like etc. But  anyone of us can't change the parents and the children . We belows to each other. This feeling is great. I hope everyone should have that feeling of togetherness. It's uniquely to be parents. I enjoy it very much. Thanks for this nice forum.

09:33 PM Apr 01 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Judi and Sunay.. Umm, I think not everybody is ready to share a piece of themselves like us..

Judi…

God will choose for you the one who will help you out in rearing your kids.. There is always somebody for everybody.. In the meantime, I know that you are successful in doing such herculean task.. Keep going… for your daughters, for you..

Sunay…

There will always be that feeling that we are more comfortable with one of our parents, but that does not mean that our love for them is unequal in the same way that we believe that there is favored one among our kids (Well, I only have one son , so I really don't know the feeling of having favorites)..

Don't worry.. I am sure that your kids are proud of you.. Parenting is not just providing kids with what they want.. Your children will soon realize that..

Best of luck to us..

05:39 PM Apr 02 2010 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Thank you Lovely Fabian.

I wish you nice time by groving up your son. By the way how old is your son? 

07:52 PM Apr 02 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

He is five, but he is so far away from me..

05:19 AM Apr 03 2010 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

@Luzma : wew.. pregnant at 14? It is fun when you have kids who their ages are not related too far with us as a parent. I mean you just like having friends.

07:46 AM Apr 05 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Luzma..

What a revelation!

Yeah, if only I could turn back the time I should have given birth at a younger age also.. It would have been fun to have kids as friends..

10:15 AM Apr 05 2010 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

hoho..she threw you to the bed? it's must be fun! Me too Luzma, when I was 23 I got pregnant my twin, but doctor said I'm too young to have twin, so I have some physically problems too.. good luck to you and to your daughter..

01:29 AM Apr 06 2010 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

Thanks Luzma, indeed, it's a wonderful time having twin.. But at their 7, I got some problems raising twin, but as you said, it's our duty as parents to raise our kids no matter what it takes… thanks for the " heart " :)

07:35 AM Apr 06 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Luzma..

Bouncing in bed, laughing like there is no tomorrow and sharing little secrets with kids are just some of the things that I yearn about.. Aww..

Judi..

Two birds in one stone.. Given that you are financially able to provide for your twins, I think it is great that the two of them will grow up together and be the best of friends..

05:03 AM Apr 07 2010 |