Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

mummy had cancer!!!

Dona

Dona

Kuwait

good morning everyone , how r u doing? I hope u feel good.

I have a very important question to ask u , well not all of u its only for ppl who know someting about ( CANCER) ...

my world my beautiful hounest , kind and my big ever love , my mother we just knew that she has a collon cancer and iam feeling so so so so so so so bad . oh my god I couldnt emagine this horroble situation or health for my own heart my mummy . friends I need help and I cant think well , iam lost , i dont want to think about what will happen for her , I didnt tell anyone but u in here dear friends… just pray for her and i really need your advice… 

01:20 AM Jun 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

Dona, i was in and out your post many times but i couldnt leave some words. Its really difficult for me. I m not good at comforting. Moreover i think my words will have no meaning if i dont know exactly what you r suffering. But i think i had a little feeling as you now. Around three years ago, my mom got sick and the docter suspect that she get cancer. After that she needed take some test. We had to wait several days. Its reallly the most terrible time in our life. The atmosphere in home was really as hell. No one talking. No sounds. No contact even by eyes. It just only past when she receive the result. Everything was ok. When i told you this story i dont have meaning make you feel more sad. But you know the hospital is really the second home of my mom. she really gets many surgeries but she past all. Because beside her still have her daughter is me. her family, her friends, her stuff. So let make your life as its used to be. Dont make she think that there is a bad thing appeare in family. YOu have to be the one make her smile. Everything will be fine. Good luck

03:50 PM Jun 11 2007 |

keirajin

China

Be BRAVE ,my friend!Yes ,life sometimes can be painful,but we can choose to be the winner!Find love around you ,and sunshine,and smile.Trust yourself,thentry to make everything around you beautiful.I believe you canSmile

04:41 PM Jun 11 2007 |

Dona

Dona

Kuwait

oh, what can I say?

Thankx alooooooooooot for being there for friends. Cry

09:47 PM Jun 11 2007 |

keirajin

China

You r welcomeSmile

04:50 AM Jun 12 2007 |

Liton

Liton

Bangladesh

Dona Dear, before falling in sleep and after waking up, close your eyes, visualize hale & hearty, vibrant and smiling mom. And, pursue non-stop prayer to the Almighty. She will be OK, she will be OK, she will be OK…........

03:50 AM Jun 13 2007 |