Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT does happiness mean to you

esperanza10

Morocco

some people say that happiness is a treasure everyone looks for …!!! so wht's ur opinion abt "happiness " ? 

04:02 PM Apr 23 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

it means seeing my parents happy

looking around the world and every one just simling :)

04:10 PM Apr 23 2010 |

thewaytoyourhartSuper Member!

Hungary

it is often said: "Money doesn't make hapiness.." I mean it does. However there are things that money cannot buy; health, love, trust, gratitude, etc..You can really feel happy if you have them..   

05:08 PM Apr 23 2010 |

chouxiaoya-1988

China

Happiness  means  I can do  what I like. 

07:19 AM Apr 24 2010 |

RubyEy

RubyEy

China

It means a lot, but i didn't found it yet.

08:28 AM Apr 24 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Happiness is so easy to attain.. It is not a matter of feeling happy and savoring every joyful moment, but being content with what life has to offer.. The problem with us is that, despite God giving us every opportunity to be happy, we strive for more and demand for more..

Why can't we be contented?

09:59 AM Apr 24 2010 |

Lilla_My

Finland

Good thought Lovely Fabian!

I think happiness is that you can accept yourself and life the way it is. I´m just learning to do that, trying think always positive and enjoy little things like childrens laugh or pretty day Smile

This still don´t mean that i have gave up my dreams. You can dream nice things, but still should be happy what you allready have.

11:58 AM Apr 24 2010 |