Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The perfect age to get married

knight2007

knight2007

Saudi Arabia

i'm excited to know your opinion about the perfect age to get married (men)with explain the reasonsCool

10:27 AM Apr 28 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tianfeng

tianfeng

China

usually, the age to get married is 24-30 in my city.

06:13 AM May 05 2010 |

osamafetoh

Egypt

i think that age of men when thay have potential (resources) of marriage and if u need age for years nomber it is 25-27 and for women is from 18-24 it;s perfect age for men and women to enjoy each other and have sons and also to protect them from bad sexy puplished in all world

12:08 PM May 05 2010 |

pk_boy

pk_boy

Morocco

im agree with eleniya man and woman when they feel that is the perfect time to married they do it and for morocco their is a man with more than 45years old married a girl with 20 or 25 im not agree with that . for me if i get the chance to married a girl i would do it right now but she mustn’t be from morocco or arabic why not from europ or usa  and for advice to all of u stay away from moroccan girls they are so bad more that any one of u think

04:42 PM Mar 22 2012 |

CatcheR

CatcheR

Iceland

mostly for men are 26+ , as long as he gets ready to start his own family and got the right woman, I think there’s no matter with age.

06:39 AM Mar 25 2012 |