Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What can be proved that you have fallen in love with someone??

Van-Shaw

Van-Shaw

China

At times,we will hesitate or feel confused about if we have fallen in love with her or him..Well ,tell me what can be the evidence.!!!

:))) 

11:01 AM Jul 06 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Van-Shaw

Van-Shaw

China

Yeah..

Cant help thinking of him or her..

01:34 AM Jul 07 2010 |

Magdie

Magdie

Cuba

I think that receiving messages or just a sign from the one you are supposed to be in love with will tell you something and then next steps are up to you

03:57 AM Jul 07 2010 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

Yes, Faith, but I don't have a car… as my country don't have a highway (because we are still in the middle ages). How should I notice?

04:40 AM Jul 14 2010 |

Jade90

Jade90

China

Maybe you will naturally care things and staff related with him/her.

08:19 AM Jul 19 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

People dream too much and in dreaming they assume great deal of fantasies and they assume someone is fallen … but again after some period of time it is clear to them rather they are fallen instead of object of assumption. ;0) 

08:24 AM Jul 19 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Irene, blessed are those who are awakened, few buddies admire wakefulness after fantasy dreams and the rest feel themselves in pain and they are neither here nor there … many times the photos of flowers seem to be more lovelier than they are in reality and that's the sure signs that we are in the curls of total deception when real flowers failed to cultivate state of blissfulness and we admire unreal more than real most of the time.

The drama of virtual and real is under many coverings, each layer is real and virtual at the same time, difficult than to find reality inside the core of reality itself, like our inside is real but our outside personality is unreal, now what is unreal is visible and unfortunately what is real is hidden, but how many cares about hidden? All of us most of the time throw ourselves in the hands of visible and assume and scream that we are in reality.

09:17 AM Jul 19 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Thanks Irene, of course we do understand or making an effort to communicate, to share our experiences to update and share ourselves effectively, so that to learn from diversity of cogitations ;)

11:59 AM Jul 19 2010 |

mionfabian

mionfabian

Brazil

When your heart doesn't belongs anymore to you…

and you feel comfortable with that…

It's a sweet pain… and a heaven previously lived…

When the distance hurts you deeply…

And you start to want being better in everything…

You smile with no reasons…

:)

there are so many things…

:)

let's fill it with a huge list…

08:28 PM Jul 22 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

When you start to forget yourself…

When you think that he is the center of the universe…

When you learn to give up your ideals, principles and you decide to compromise…

When you can't picture your future without him, when in fact he just came into your life's picture only last month, or last week, or yesterday—damn, the duration of the time since you met will never matter.. 

When you are drowning in delusion and you don't want to be saved..

09:46 AM Aug 04 2010 |