Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do men alwaz hav a stupid

Lemson lifa

Malawi

Why do men always have a stupid look on their faces?

06:13 PM Aug 02 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

So you are afraid of Lightning Kick! Therefore, I will give you this instead..

Blood: The Last Vampire (2009) Movie Image

07:00 AM Aug 04 2010 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

I can agree,Lemson (can I call you so?), only if u change 'always' to 'sometimes':

this guy for ex :

06:12 PM Aug 04 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Laughing Oh, Nu, great pictorial illustration!

Well, that's again so vivid from your side; foolishness starts much earlier … yeah, 6yrs boys are so much into round things! Laughing

Again great explanation, most of the men who complains for low sex derive are suffering from anxiety and stress during blah blah blah and all the blood gushes instead of going downwards, goes upwards and than what else,... bundles of complains!Laughing

Doctors are making so much because of these inherit male problems; blood either be utilize upward or downward … in both the cases doctors are winner! Laughing

Is there any possibility that body generate enough blood for both sides?!

What else can be on her mind! .... Laughing

06:03 AM Aug 05 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

"That's why women like Goofy."

To put it rightly:

That is why you preferred Goofy as your profile picture..Laughing

06:53 AM Aug 05 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Now that the topic is heading to the physiology of male genitalia and how a 6-year-old boy unconsciously takes a fancy on a basketball and anything round and suckable, parental discretion is especially advised for Ryo..

I volunteer to play surrogate parent to Ryo…Wink

Ryo, keep out.. And don't show your ass in public! Laughing

07:13 AM Aug 05 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Ryo, come on.. The boy knew that already.. Okay, maybe what you meant was that, he was trying to discover if there will be milk coming out from the bust..Laughing

theMastermind..

Your recently posted picture is begging for this caption, "SUPPORT YOUR DENTIST; EAT MORE CANDIES.."

09:15 AM Aug 05 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

don't you see avatar of 20yrs muscular macho male … these granies are behind these such avatars …Laughing

09:41 AM Aug 05 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Ryo..

That is exactly the ass of yours that I am talking about! There you are showing it again! Mommy Lovely is going to shop for you panties, okay?

Happy weekend everyone!!!Laughing

09:46 AM Aug 05 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

Uh-duh-no

xD

10:00 PM Aug 05 2010 |