Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you want your future wife /husband to be ?

born2loveAllah

Algeria

May Allah 's peace and blessings be upon all of you dear friends

I would like to know how do you want your future  wife /husband to be ?

Best regards to all

02:45 PM Sep 22 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

I want him to be a real man:respect me as a person not only a wife,don't force me to do anything I don't like(going out for example),love calm and quietness and especially loves GOD and works with what our prophet MOHAMMED (salla allahou alayhi wa sallam) have said.

05:13 PM Sep 22 2010 |

Abukato

Abukato

Somalia

Me, my wife to be religious,calm,not talktive,white,tall,beautiful,soft hair,small breast size,attractive voice,good in child care,to stay home ( except when she is need of some thing from outside,must be espicial for me only!

05:44 PM Sep 22 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

The one who admire in me more than "just my body"

The one who can see more than with human eyes,

The one who can understand my soul

The one who can excite my intellectSmile

06:55 PM Sep 22 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Abukato

Me, my wife to be religious,calm,not talktive,white,tall,beautiful,soft hair,small breast size,attractive voice,good in child care,to stay home ( except when she is need of some thing from outside,must be espicial for me only!

Haha…do you mean Jennifer Lopez ?!!! well I really hope you'll find her,and live in peace with eachother :)

Nicte ha

Hope you'll find him too ;)

dhouha89

Why not Tunisia is full of such men ;)

09:06 PM Sep 22 2010 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

Hossam it's true that they exist but there is not much of them believe me!!!!!!!!!!

09:31 PM Sep 22 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

dhouha89

Maybe !

and maybe because we can't know someone only from outside,to be honest with you,most of nowadays men,look for pretty girls only or rich ones as well,perhaps because life has changed,and the wife must help her husband in affordability matters,unlike the past when MEN (In Islamic countries) used to take brides they don't even see them :D that seems funny !!!

But believe me when I think weel about it,I find that it has a great wisdom in matters of social life,HOW IS THAT ?!

As we know Allah has not created all women at the same beauty right,then what should we say in this case"Aallah is not fair ?!!!" absolutely not !!!

That's why Aallah judges us about deeds only not by looks,and that's the wisdom of marrying without meeting…It's an advantage for women more ;) by the way,that no woman will be deprived from her desire of marriage and having kids and family just because she is not pretty enough xD

tHIS IS WHAT i THINK !

09:59 PM Sep 22 2010 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

Nothing to say you convinced me ;)

10:06 PM Sep 22 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

AngeL Rose
s

Those are very easy conditions :D Well perhaps the matter of cooking is a bit tough on him,but it's ok,with such coditions,he'll be yours ;D

10:32 PM Sep 22 2010 |

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

there should be equal rights for both. i cannot be that the husband tell the wife what to do in live. so equal rights are very important. you have to know that

10:46 PM Sep 22 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

KIKIKIKIKI !!!

You'll marry,and I'll remind you ;)

11:05 PM Sep 22 2010 |