Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you want your future wife /husband to be ?

born2loveAllah

Algeria

May Allah 's peace and blessings be upon all of you dear friends

I would like to know how do you want your future  wife /husband to be ?

Best regards to all

02:45 PM Sep 22 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monibaca

monibaca

Colombia

I want a man who love me, respect me and make me happy….and also i wanna make him the hapiest man on earth hahaha (like in fairy tales)

12:10 AM Sep 23 2010 |

winny8437

winny8437

China

it's a good topic,'cause i just thinking in these days,maybe it's a little older to considering.i hope he is mature,optimistical,warm-hearted.

08:44 AM Sep 23 2010 |

born2loveAllah

Algeria

Well the onlything I want to say is that I hope we will all meet the kind of  wife/husband we are looking for

Oh  brother Hossam  , you commented on everyone 's choice almost but didn't give your opinion of how your future wife should be  .I would like to know , certainly if you don't mind 

Peace and love to all of you and best wishes !

10:45 AM Sep 23 2010 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

Simple guy, easy going

11:58 AM Sep 23 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Haha…my wife ! :D whatever kind of wife Allah will give me,I'll just try to be as good as My dear prophet Mohammad was with his wives ;) that's how I think I'll never get lost even if my wife was not as I expect her ! I'll just deal with her by what satisfies Allah,and I'm sure I'll be so happy,in this life,and in the after life Inchallah :)

08:19 PM Sep 23 2010 |

born2loveAllah

Algeria

Wow brother Hossam , your made a very important point , bless you I am pretty sure that Allah will let you meet a good woman  who thinks exactly in the same way The Qu'ran states a very clear rule " good men for good women " 

Peace and love to all!

11:42 AM Sep 24 2010 |

born2loveAllah

Algeria

Wow brother Hossam , your made a very important point , bless you I am pretty sure that Allah will let you meet a good woman  who thinks exactly in the same way The Qu'ran states a very clear rule " good men for good women " 

Peace and love to all!

11:50 AM Sep 24 2010 |

bunnyyii

bunnyyii

Hong Kong

A good guy who's kind,calm and creative .

Always be a listener for me.

Embarassed

03:03 PM Sep 24 2010 |

Adriana vet

Brazil

My future husband…I would like that he's handsome, he must to be honest and love me very much. He must to be strong, not only phisically but in his feelings. And he needs to like cats cos I have three and i,m a veterinarian. So he really must to like animals heheh

02:44 PM Sep 25 2010 |