Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about it?

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young." Henry Ford 

05:57 PM Oct 03 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

f_r_a_n_c_e_s_c_o

Italy

I think there is always time to learn something: a foreign language, a sport or something else. For example, if the job hours permit me, this month i wish to begin to learn french.

09:47 PM Oct 03 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Dear Mounty, your professor was really wise, do you follow the very three points in your life? (About the last one I know you do)

05:37 AM Oct 04 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I see. :)

I used to play piano, but now I don't. And now I prefer to be a good listener to music in which I like different kinds of it. From classical to heavy metal … By the way, my husband plays guitar very well and I like when it sounds.

As for the exercise, I do sometimes some fitness and shaping and also I like dancing.. 

A knowledge .. Well… I think it's learning languages (now there are English and German, and I'm planning to study French)

06:30 AM Oct 04 2010 |

magbol

magbol

Saudi Arabia

If the person has the power of the will of the sea level is not anything Honak old problem

07:27 AM Oct 04 2010 |

COTTON CANDY

Philippines

Always read, read, and read to avoid alzheimer's diseases.

07:40 AM Oct 04 2010 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

Thank you all.I'm impressed by this high level of discussion.

10:42 AM Oct 04 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Our dear prophet Mohammad says "seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave"  that means there are no age limitations for seeking knowledge :)

04:07 PM Oct 04 2010 |

nooriparadise

Pakistan

A Nation's best defense is an educated citizenry.

04:13 PM Oct 04 2010 |

nooriparadise

Pakistan

As we grow as unique persons, we learn to respect the uniqueness of others.

04:15 PM Oct 04 2010 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

I have been  learned violin, well…. you know its not easy to play it as your fingers became less flexiable.

Really! Maybe then you should learn to play the violin the Sri Lankan way. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ1-o8zfLrw

09:49 AM Oct 05 2010 |