Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe the love at the first sight?

selina07318

China

Hello,everybody! 

Do you believe the love at the first sight?  My answer is no.

Can you share your opinions with me? Tks!

11:02 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

i agrre with you

11:59 AM Jul 07 2007 |

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

bcs i donot impressed from you to be fall in love at your first sight,,,,,,,,,fun

12:02 PM Jul 07 2007 |

Harain

Harain

China

I believe it before two years ago,but now I don't.

There is one sentence in a movie which I watched yesterday:"Maybe the thing which you set eyes on is not true,the ture thing you can't see it."Peoples are always complicated.

12:20 PM Jul 07 2007 |

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

you mean that all glitters are not gold,,,good,,,,,,,,,,,,you seems to be a teacher,,,fun

05:22 PM Jul 07 2007 |

Harain

Harain

China

I hope I could become a teacher,but I'm studying business…

I always believe others,but sometimes they made me like a idot…yes,maybe I am rather stupid~~But as a popular saying goes:"A fall into the pit,a gain in your wit."I think I become bright than before.haha~

What about you?I find that you have many friends and you love make friends…

07:58 AM Jul 08 2007 |

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

ya i like to make friend but not too much,

you also my friend ,and i hope you will good for me and for others.

06:26 PM Jul 08 2007 |

patient

Bahrain

no i don't think so !! to love some one you have to stay longer with him to reconize him well at the end you will decide is he the one who will share you your life forever?

07:41 PM Jul 08 2007 |

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

Well I do believe in "crush" yes. But I don't think it's love. It's attraction. Magnetism. Alert-alert-good-partner-for-a-potentially-strong-baby on your left! Chemical, animal instinctive reaction. It's falling in love, maybe, as opposed to loving. Of course you cannot say you love someone as long as you haven't accepted his/her worst flaws. But I know someone (not, it isn't me) who has seen someone and actually thought: "that's her". And he has always loved her ever since. Loved I mean. So… yeah, love at first sight. Possible.

07:59 PM Jul 08 2007 |

serbay

serbay

Turkey

actually i dont believe love. love is a lie…

at the first sight impossible…

10:49 PM Jul 08 2007 |

sisilena

China

i believe it. i think it's totally fate arranges. me is the person right fall in love with my honey in one sight. the moment he standed there and smeling to me and saying' you just same as your pic shows" and we both fell in love just one moment. it's amazing, nother better than this and now of course we become real couple and plan to marry.

02:19 AM Jul 09 2007 |