Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is your Idol in Englishbaby?

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

What made you look up to him/her?

It would be nice if we could name member/s not close to us.. We don't want some reciprocated ego-stroking, do we?

(Shucks! Hope my topic isn't recycled..Sealed)

08:47 AM Nov 11 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Mine are Cranberry and Radunagi..

From then till now Cranberry has always been consistent in her stance.. I have always admired her with her impartial and out-of-the-box opinions..

Radunagi is young, yet so sensible.. He raises questions that will leave you unsure of yourself,,

09:13 AM Nov 11 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

If we are talking about idols… hmmm. you know, Lovely Fabian, I don't have idols at all either here or in reality.

I just have friends, some of them I can consider as  my best friends so that their opinions are always interesting and important for me. :)

09:35 AM Nov 11 2010 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

Ryo

An idol is someone you can look up to, because you are impressed by his/her good behavior for example or by the things he/she does.

A lot of people for example choose famous actors, singers, authors or even polititians as their idol. (They idolize these famous men.)

01:35 PM Nov 11 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

I really admire Irene (kokoboko), she is so sweet and lovelySmile

06:52 PM Nov 11 2010 |

Set_

Set_

Turkey

HE is :) 

09:59 PM Nov 11 2010 |

lovesev7en

lovesev7en

China

i want to make friends with you~

01:51 PM Nov 12 2010 |

brother(FOR)ever

Saudi Arabia

don`t get so excited cuz i would`nt say u are the one 

hehhhhhhhh

i`m just kidding (worst joke u will ever hear  ) 

sorry but l dont take this seriously (english thing )and this is affecting my a lot 

hope not to interrupt u  

09:51 PM Nov 13 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Brotherforever..

You don't take this English thing seriously, yet this affects you a lot.. Come on, stop confusing..

05:21 AM Nov 14 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Yeah, WYZ AGF, is admirable with the way he fights for Mother Earth.. His advocacy he expresses through pictures, but sadly, not everybody appreciates this unsung hero.. I remember one member (Fabs, I think?) even lambasted him for uploading numerous photos.. I know WYZ exists because I received one personal email from him a month ago.. "Greetings from Brazil," he said.. How thoughtful, I thought..KissSmile

Matrix..

I think that some of your fellow Muslims will not totally agree with what you said that I am respectful.. I myself, I think I am feisty; but you are correct, I am never nasty.. Whatever is my opinion in Islamic threads does not hold true when it comes to my personal relations with Muslim friends, especially in real life.. "What happens in forums, stays in forums," I hope every member will keep that in mind.. Smile

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends!!!

05:19 AM Nov 15 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

"What happens in forums, stays in forums,"

such true words, Lovely Fabian ;)

06:33 AM Nov 15 2010 |