Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you guys have a dream??

Serendipity

Hong Kong

well, like Martin Luther King said '' i have a dream''

i believe we all have one dream, included me ,but i know everyone has a different dream, maybe someone's dream is hard to reach. i tried to give up my dream, but one of my friend asked me the question  the other day.

she said '' do you think dream is important for us? ''

wow, i almost forget  i have a dream, yeah i used to have a dream. how could i forget it? Because of her question, i think about my dream again, i know i already wasted so much time 

so,i think from now on, i must identify what i really wanna do and act on my dream, i will insist on my dream.  so,, do you guys think dream is important for us??

04:53 PM Nov 13 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Reptillia

Reptillia

Turkey

Of course everybody has a dream.I think it is important to try to make it come true, but sometimes life conditions don't let us.I think we must work to make our dream come true, if that's the thing which makes us happy.But we shouldn't miss priorities of our lives by the way.For example my dream is to travel all over the world, and I have some money.I can use this money as a start for travelling.But I can't do it.Because it's better if I keep it for unexpected situations and spend it for my future.Because I don't have a job yet and I don't make money regularly.So I just have to wait until I get a job, and then it will be more logical to make my dream come true!!

06:02 PM Nov 13 2010 |

brother(FOR)ever

Saudi Arabia

every one has dream no matter what !!

but the best dreamer who can make it real

about my dream

i hope that i find the true happiness after life

without any sadness

does any one share me  my dream   ??

08:32 PM Nov 13 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

i've also a dream no i'm sorry i've many dreams

i've personal dream and national dream and global dream

i think people can't live with dream it's the motivat to pass our bad times and to go to the next steps in our lifes

and i hope to achieve all my goals and my dreams become true sooon

09:39 PM Nov 13 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

Right now my only dream is to run my own small business.  I don't want to be super rich or anything like that, I just want to run my own business.  I'm working at it and it's hard – but one day I know it will come true!  Like another poster said, it's all about passion.  

Ben

12:48 AM Nov 14 2010 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

yes dreams are important to motivate you and make u work to achieve it ..

for me every thing starts by dreaming of it …

02:53 AM Nov 14 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Ben..

You forgot to advertise your blogspot..Laughing

I dream that I stop dreaming and I know that it is not possible to fulfill that dream because we are born discontent, ambitious and dependent.. I take things in stride, so now I just see to it that I get to have or to accomplish my wish for the day..

09:05 AM Nov 14 2010 |

satclimb

satclimb

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

My dream is:

FREEDOMJUSTICE, PEACE

Getting  other things is not difficult!

09:44 AM Nov 14 2010 |

Serendipity

Hong Kong

satclimb:

yup, totally agree with you FREEDOM is so important , be myself~

09:53 AM Nov 14 2010 |

APPLEXUYAN

APPLEXUYAN

China

I agree with u。My dream is so big that I nearly can't realize it。But in some stage of my life,I have some small dreams,keep slender in winter for example。I am so happle if those small dreams come true。So,I advise that if life conditions don't let us realize our big dream,we can settle down some realizable goals and get the sense of achievement once realizing them.

10:58 AM Nov 14 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

@Lovely Fabian – Thanks for the reminder lol…

My blog – http://eslgroups.com/Wordpress_Blog/  Laughing

01:22 PM Nov 14 2010 |