Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think that if someone live on giving birth to baby?

Harain

Harain

China

Believe it or not,some girls live on giving birth to baby in my hometown,they treat it as a job,what surprise me is that they are just 16 or 17 years old.Maybe they are younger than me ,they have had 2 or 3 babies what sold to others.

By and large,boys are important than girls in my country,specially in countryside.So the price of one girl baby is just between 2000 and 3000 yuan (about 250 or 300 dollars),one boy baby is about 800 dollars…

10:55 AM Jul 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I believe..I think my father was among the babies.but nowaday…I am surprised to heard that ...so sometimes I believe life is strong.today,my father drives his car with me from a parking area.I think the spiral exit it too small.the car was scraped.ooh~what a pity

01:47 PM Jul 14 2007 |

Harain

Harain

China

I'm so sorry,my home was power cut after I was on the net last time .your father…yes,I believe it too,lives are in our own hands,

when I wrote this thing,I was not thinking much about it.I just wanted to say a truth.You also know many people are interested in talking feelings or other things.Maybe they don't like these things,so I'm very happy when reading your words^^

Perhaps because of a girl I am,my first reaction is about these girls.They never think that how to do with their residuary lives,the road will be long…In addition,it's bad for their bodies,when they are aged it'll go ill

12:22 PM Jul 22 2007 |

Harain

Harain

China

What's worse,sometimes it's not only a kind of sorriness for these girls,but also for some children,they don't know who are their parents,

some maybe can sell in rich families or kind families,they will be all right.But not everyone is lucky,many peoples they have no money,they cost all of their money for the children,then for their aged lives,because they have no endowment insurance,they just hope there would be one person who look after them

12:32 PM Jul 22 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

YES,Actually,I heard of it nowaday.Some of them are forced to work.but some of people work hard for them.I think some ideas are going to down to earth.But facing it the feeling is complex.so people who deal with it are intellect.but I think some of people can not see something behind them.so…Don`t kill them

01:03 PM Jul 22 2007 |

Harain

Harain

China

maybe you are right,we can't judge of sb or sth in our opinion,life is complex.^^

11:30 AM Jul 28 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I think many people would do it when they met it.

12:24 PM Jul 28 2007 |

Kruschen49

Philippines

You know what it is so unbelievable?  I cant really imagine that there is a people who would give birth then trade it.  What kind of business is that?   And one thing women who do this is really insane, because there is always an alternative.  She can find a descent job.  Using her body for a living is not good.  It is against the law of God and of mankind.  Also, they deprive the rights of the child to know their real parents.  They are not a puppy they are human being.

06:12 AM Aug 07 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

well thinking about reality,china has a big land
some of places has not brought regularity into
action.to perfect system is important.I think the concrete cases are various.what I thought of it is that they were caught to brickklin factory.at first I can not believe it.but now I knew why some of people can believe it easily.and found intense emotion can not deal with it. so it is supersede by rationality.but I think emotion is just hidden

07:52 AM Aug 07 2007 |