Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

英文論壇

使用我們的英文論壇來學英文。 留言板是提出英文問題與尋求英文解答的理想場所。 每位會員的發言越多,所有會員便有了更多的機會可以練習英文!

:  

談論生活!

The latin american and us

golden0falcon

Egypt

I like the latin american people . I feel that they are like us ,by the way im egyption and arabian .They are standing with us in the palstinian case , and in many cases . They have many respectable and important  figures like Hugo chavez, lola de silva nd many others .I have many latin amrican friends peruvian  and mexican , columbian. I hope peace and prosperity 4 all of the latin american countries.

02:51 AM Jan 05 2011 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

braveheart2010

Egypt

i agree with u 100%

03:37 AM Jan 05 2011 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

.They are standing with us in the palstinian case , and in many cases .

If the Latin American countries were on the same side as the Arabs, they would be closing Israeli embassies and backing a one-state solution against Israel.

Luckily even the South American states that are now backing a Palestinian 'facebook state', are not silly enough to be doing the rest.

Ultimately it doesn't matter compared to the other developments such as where talks get, and the position of the USA and the EU.

06:20 AM Jan 05 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

The world is divided in two, those who support us and oppose us …pshhhhh.What a discovery….

06:33 AM Jan 05 2011 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

As far as I know we are a neutral country, even when we recognize Palestine, we have very friendly relations with Israel, apart from that, hundred of thousands of jews live here. I support having friendly relations with both countries. Personally I respect both countries meanwhile you keep religion away from us. 

If you think that Latin American culture is similar to Arabic culture, you are far away from the reality. In my country the biggest ethnic groups are Spaniards, Italians, French, Portuguese and Germans. Not all Latin Americans are like your "Peruvian, Mexican and Colombian" friends. It is a very diverse continent, where every kind of people can be found, very diverse nations. 

Those "respectable and important" figures you talk about are just some worth, among them, the "good ones" in my opinion are the ex-president of Chile (Bachellet) the ex president and current president of Uruguay and Brazil (Vázquez, Mujica, Da Silva and Rousseff), I don't like the rest of them. Take a look at corruption perception index, only two countries are non-corrupt: Chile and Uruguay

09:09 PM Jan 05 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Thanks for clearing that point Santiago . this Arabs living in a Telenovela. :)

09:26 PM Jan 05 2011 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I hope peace and prosperity 4 all of the latin american countries.

I hope it too, for your Colombian, Mexican and Peruvian friends, they live in countries where peace doesn't exist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index 

09:32 PM Jan 05 2011 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

It's not only about what it is said in those indicators, Julissita. Do you think the crime rates that exist in Latin America are normal? In 2010 there were more murders in Venezuela than in Iraq or Afghanistan. Besides that, I'm not saying the actual truth, but the truth I see as a citizen of a Latin American country.

11:37 PM Jan 05 2011 |

Led

Led

Cuba

I really can´t understand how you can say that there were more murders in Venezuela than in Iraq or Afghanista. So, the thousands of civilian lifes taken there don´t countfor you?

08:52 PM Jan 10 2011 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

check the killings rates

09:56 PM Jan 10 2011 |