Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Just A Simple Question.........

Maariya

Maariya

Pakistan

If u are given a chance to rewind your life,

which mistake do you not want to happen….........?

04:02 PM Jan 11 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

soko87

soko87

Mongolia

hi if i will take this chance, i want to change myself in my childhood. at the time i was soooo shy and talked to no body!!!!! and i think i have losed many opportunities what i could make good. kkk but portunately now i am an open-minded and talkative person ;)

08:42 PM Jan 11 2011 |

Black_xs

Black_xs

Bahrain

Well n my opinion mistakes r not indignance nd we should run of them , i think we have life to make mistakes in it nd learn of them after several of years luagh on it like i always say " life is not a long road trip but it's a gift to enjoy " XD

08:48 PM Jan 11 2011 |

javiepe

Spain

I think everythings we do are important for our lifes, and we can get better because of it.

09:08 PM Jan 11 2011 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

I found myself a little in any of these mistakes described here by most of you, excepting that part with falling in love and what Irene told (very sad story). But even if it's not that simple, some of our doings have the power to change the future and also the past. I know this sounds more like religion, but believe me, is true!

09:26 PM Jan 11 2011 |

daliaa1

daliaa1

Egypt

every one has his regrets but what can we do ?either to change it or try to accept it,I had a lot that I wish I could change it all,but do we ever know if these changes could make us happier or sadder ?????/

01:39 AM Jan 12 2011 |

daliaa1

daliaa1

Egypt

every one has his regrets but what can we do ?either to change it or try to accept it,I had a lot that I wish I could change it all,but do we ever know if these changes could make us happier or sadder ?????/

01:40 AM Jan 12 2011 |

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

I think very hurtful question,isn't it

If time went back I wish I could study day and night to get high marks in high school and had the chance to choose the major that I like>>

actually I used to regret and stop myself whenever it's not useful crying on the spilt milk and you have to figure out new opportunities and focus on enhancing your life and learn from bad  experiences

thanks to God I have a lot of beautiful life

07:48 AM Jan 12 2011 |

uyanga@

uyanga@

Mongolia

Soko,it`s just same to me,I was too shy and had only one friend.But now I`m quite outgiong and talkative, but not that crazy

09:23 AM Jan 13 2011 |

Maariya

Maariya

Pakistan

Aah, many wishes….hmmm… thank u all 4 like n share ur words…

sorry i 4got to write my opinion so here is….

well as i have done many mistakes in my previous life but the major is that i left my study if i cudnt done thn nw i wud b working as a professor..

09:55 AM Jan 13 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

So true words, dear Irene : Whatever happens – happens.

I don't wanna change anything in my past life. There were many things as good as bad, happiness and grief, joys and troubles.. there were mistakes, rising and falling, falling and rising.

"Experience is the son of hard mistakes" (The greatest Russian poet Alexander Pushkin)

06:47 AM Jan 14 2011 |