Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what should i do if i am lost in a steppe?!

soko87

soko87

Mongolia

i was asked this question by one tourist who was a guest in my travel agency 3 years ago. he asked this because we have a wide desert. sometimes we have to drive an halfday at least if we want to visit someone!! what will u do if u are somehow lost?? thanks guys ;)

11:31 PM Jan 16 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

soko87

soko87

Mongolia

oh nice we have this Altai mountian too. therefor u know it do good. thanks :)

09:10 PM Jan 17 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I think I might cry xD

Then I would try to have a mirror because if an airplane flies near the place I am, the pilot might see its reflex it and find me :) 

11:35 PM Jan 17 2011 |

soko87

soko87

Mongolia

oh Whitney i hope u will never be in a condition like this. ;) 

08:37 PM Jan 19 2011 |

zerw1n

Philippines

having a compass would be handy at all times ;)

07:12 AM Jan 20 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hehhe!! Thank you, Soko :)

I hope you dont either! 

05:48 AM Jan 21 2011 |

kaygusuz

kaygusuz

Turkey

I will go to the highest point, that i can walk, and look around. try to find a pathway, farm or something like human made.

If not, i would look for a river and walk alongside, every river has cities, villiges near them. 

If not, I would look to the small birds, they like warm places and can bring you to the water or see.

If you can't find any idea, trust your instincts, thats let us to live tousands of years in wild nature.

don't buy a GPS, you will waste the chance of adventure :)

12:58 AM Jan 30 2011 |