Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A question for girls

Bebe Cita

Bebe Cita

Puerto Rico

Why do I feel so bad when I have my period? Do you feel the same?

I need to talk this with any girl who can tell me what she thinks about it. Honestly, when I have my period I dont feel good at all and all I wanna do is stay at home in my bed all day because I feel pain in my belly and I start to have a bad temper and I treat the people who I care the most very bad and days later I regret it.

04:36 AM Feb 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

merro

merro

Saudi Arabia

we are all girls fell this but you will take a comfort throughout this period because it is inportant and try to drink somthing warm.

06:48 AM Feb 01 2011 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

I usually experience all the discomforts and "fugly" feelings and/or emotions before the onset of my period—pre-menstrul syndrome, as doctors call it..

On the bright side, I feel sexier during those times, too (I think most girls will agree with me)..

09:09 AM Feb 01 2011 |

sarah0302

China

yes   its   really   like   that

10:18 AM Feb 01 2011 |

Abbybbie

Abbybbie

China

almost girls are the same in this period , u need not be so worry . try to be relax , maybe warm things can help u ease the pain . wish u be better

10:35 AM Feb 01 2011 |

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Yes,I'm in the same situation too.I always take Ibuprofen to ease the pain and if I don't, I would have a bad stomachache and vomit and I can't go to school.I think it's awful for girls(lucky boys)

01:28 PM Feb 01 2011 |

foz12

foz12

Saudi Arabia

Some girl or woman have this kind of uncomfortable feeling

before it's comes to me like let say 2 week my mood is soooo bad I angry without any reason sometimes I need to cry  ,I take a pain kiler for the pain that I have because I can't stand it to be honest

my advice to take hot drinks avoid   colds  for you belly

hope you in good health always

04:57 PM Feb 01 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Seems you are not the only one, Bebecita :)

I also feel bad in those days :S

I used to take medicine for the pain, but then I decided not to take it anymore and at the beginning it was very unpleasant, but now It is not such a painful situation.

About emotions.. If I have pain, I have bad humor, but If I dont, I feel ok :)

I hope you get well soon! 

11:35 PM Feb 01 2011 |

thecrazybuffalo

Viet Nam

I think that is regular, too. But u have to remember that ” Yesterday is a memory, today is a truth, tomorrow is a dream!!!”

01:29 PM Feb 02 2011 |

Frederica123

United States

Make yourself more beautiful,and love the life,life is good for you !Go to this site choose a dress let you happy:http://www.dressfirst.com/

03:39 AM Oct 23 2013 |