Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

low of attraction

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

“You are Your Attraction”           -  Ankur Sancheti

Its about your thoughts and attracting it to your self and your life..its about the power you take it from the univers

have you ever think about something and it happens to you directly or after a while?

do you believe on low of attraction?

08:39 AM Mar 09 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

when i want something very badly , im just keep thinking about it and ,mark the goal to get it.

i belive it , i think that our thoughts design our soul , mind and attractions.

10:13 AM Mar 09 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I know what you are talking about and I do believe it works :)

06:03 AM Mar 10 2011 |

Liton

Liton

Bangladesh

Well, you know, we are in this world not accidentally. There was a purpose to send us here. We have to do the functions of the creator i.e. serving the creations. To perform this great assignment, the Almighty equipped us with necessary power. There are some "Law of Nature." We can capitalize the law to perform our duty for which we are here.

Law of attraction is one such law. Everything in this world is energy. The things that you think are "matters" are also a form of energy. If you could go into the smallest part of a matter you would find that there is noting but energy. In the same way, our thought is also energy that attracts other energy of the same frequency. If your thought is positive, it will attract only the positives. If it is negative, it only attracts negative – the negative things, negative people, negative incidents.

So, think positive, serve the humanity, ask and get what you want!

Thank you all the friends of e-baby.

Liton

Bangladesh

06:19 AM Mar 10 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

thnx for all of you ..

06:35 AM Mar 19 2011 |