Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have I done a mistake?

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Coming back to English Baby after a long time I decided to "clean" my essage box. So I deleted all my old messages clicking "trash".

Now I've got the dubts that trashing those friends I can't get messages from they anymore.

Am I on mistake?

07:41 AM Mar 20 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

It's ok manu. We're still friends without u on my fren list anymore. Manu's still manu. rite? Btw having a a hard time with serie A lately bro?? :p

11:15 AM Mar 20 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

haha, do you remember very well on me eh mike? You're right,, my Juventus is going badly lately, differentle than Milan. Good for you bro

01:06 PM Mar 20 2011 |

sad_story

sad_story

Bahrain

glad you didnt clean ur friends list.. lol

i think its not problem ;P you can send to them msgs. and they'll reply.

05:37 PM Mar 20 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

CranBerry, a runner doesn't worry about weather ;). The problem has been my feet wich took a pain. No longer I started running again but very carefully.

sad_story, thak you, it's very kind of you

03:06 AM Mar 21 2011 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

What's the problem,Manu? you dont know whether you can receive messges from your friends? 

08:13 PM Mar 22 2011 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

yes, it was the problem but since I've got your message I found out it works, many thanks ;)

10:50 AM Mar 23 2011 |