Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is the most important person(s) in your life?

loveronnie

loveronnie

China

Who is the most important person(s) in your life? Why he/ she is the most important?

05:58 AM Jul 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

hehe sorry

07:23 PM Jul 30 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

anyway i thiink it is your luckCool

07:24 PM Jul 30 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

HellThisSite,why did you say a stupid answer ?,you've got the chance to just say a good one ,or just stop,we're not here to fight ,no hurting feelings please.If every body were  given like this answer ,there would've been  no more subjects and there would've been no people to try theirs,just respect others…

The important person is the one who has written this subject , Embarassed..just to eliminate your heart problems.

04:20 PM Aug 17 2007 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Wowwwww what an answer this is,Congratulations!!!!Really it is like a slap!!!!

By the way someone deserve it.Thanks.

06:16 PM Aug 17 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

Zeus2006,Thank  you…Laughing

07:25 PM Aug 17 2007 |

Rogerx

Rogerx

United States

The most important person in my life is my mother, because she is thinking about me all time and doing many things for me. I think after it will be my wife, for now I'm alone.

08:43 PM Aug 17 2007 |

loveronnie

loveronnie

China

Thanks for replying. I am very glad and appreciated that so many people are here.

In my life, my mum and dad are the most important persons forever! Because they give me life, teach  me and help me a lot! They are always here with me whatever happens. I am homesick because I am single and alone in Beijing(the capital of China) instead of hometown.

I hope they live happily and keep fit!

If u wanna be my friends,don't hesitate! Add me now!!

my MSN is :

I am waiting for you~~~~~~!!!Tongue out

01:11 AM Aug 18 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

Bo-Gabor…free for talking here…everything has opposite face…even if you think you r good guy then hell the site ..let consider ..is bad guy…take it easy…not fight not grow up

06:57 PM Aug 19 2007 |

Farida

Farida

Uzbekistan

My parents are=)

07:06 PM Aug 19 2007 |

soniczone

soniczone

Cambodia

Forget the fight, no point of argue, free to talk I suppose but it's not neccessary to discourage people in one way or another.

07:00 AM Aug 20 2007 |