Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who own the most boring topic?

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

errr Must be Ryo

02:14 AM May 27 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Actually,I think Ryo,because they’re not clear.

08:05 AM May 27 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

Actually I think every user in here owns some interesting and some less interesting forums. For example someone once told me that he likes the topics I post in here. However I already posted forums that didn’t get a single comment. Why is that? Maybe because they didn’t arise too much interest?!

saraparsi

You are right! Sometimes Ryo does have problems with expressing herself, but maybe that’s because she’s not a native speaker. Even native speakers sometimes have problems trying to express themselves, so none really can expect her to speak a language fluently that doesn’t even come from the same  family of languages as her native languages. I even know Germans who have problems with the English language although German and English both descend from the Indo-Germanic language.

03:30 PM May 27 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

who cares the excuse behide, just simply she owns them

03:49 PM May 27 2011 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Who own the most boring topic?

YouYellSmile

01:02 PM May 28 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

hahah girlywho cares if mine is boring or not even me but now i start to care since it could appeal ur showing up lol. are u in flesh or ghost lol cant believen in my eyes till now lol

02:22 PM May 28 2011 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

“girly” lol.”boyish”

03:03 PM May 28 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

i had to read them to have that bored feeling thats why i did not bother myseft to leave any word . and i dont care if  u even have a plant to flood this life talk. all i did is just a kind of statistic after reading and i also guessed there must be someone ever felt a lil annoyed about ur things

09:37 PM May 28 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

yeah annoyedi guess since u spread ur personal things in the way only u can understand

09:59 PM May 28 2011 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

and for sure , cant develop a country by making some speechs for ur own

10:03 PM May 28 2011 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

i vote RYO loool but sometimes she make me lough from her weird thoughts ..

07:03 AM May 30 2011 |