Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

i think marriage is not an easy decision..noo its defficult…

it needs more responsipality from the 2 partners and have to keep this relationship….marriage expresses love, i mean pure love if there was a love story between tow couples….

marriage is an important step in life so u have ta take care when u choose ur partner..its a relation that will last till the end of life so take care and know who will u choose??

hope the best for u

05:31 AM Jun 01 2011 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

I love being married.  It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.   

These are not my words but I like the idea ))

07:33 PM Jun 06 2011 |

bluese

bluese

Turkey

Hi, I really love the people after the institution of marriage is a beautifulinstitution, but this is very difficult nowadays to keep up

07:49 PM Jun 06 2011 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

In my opinion living with somebody ,sharing the same room ,same bed ,same every thing will succeed in one condition ,to have a plan {making my partener happy}it’s not easy but it’s not impossible but first making the choice is very important..love is important too,it’s not easy to sucrifice for some body you don’t love him..

07:57 PM Jun 09 2011 |

Tsaokuohua

China

“i think marriage is not an easy decision..noo its defficult…”

and I think so,,,,,,,,,,

11:49 AM Jun 12 2011 |

Tsaokuohua

China

No any people as same as others,,,,,

11:50 AM Jun 12 2011 |

Tsaokuohua

China