Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I will still choose you

Kendy

China

Xuaner,I am so joyful to meet you again on the internet,but at the same time,I feel so melancholy.This is so-called the longest distance in the world:I stand beside you and you know I love you,but we can never stay together.you say that you hope to play the piano everyday,but I am such a trash that I can not make your dream come true.
I know now why I am so missing you,it is because that I am now reducing to a bad man.I don’t know why I am so ruined,I only know as long as you are along with me,I will always a pure guy.I don’t know what the power is,but I know it is must something that is very misterious.Maybe it’s because when we can not get something,we are eager to get it and more regetful to lose it .
I forget how many times I choose to write for you .but no matter how many times it is,even it is the 10000th times ,I will still choose you.
I hope all the people who enter this site know that:there are one beloved but pitiful couple:kendy and xuaner.forever.

01:29 PM May 04 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Snailflying

China

Moving~~   :(

05:04 PM Sep 12 2008 |