Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like aphorisms?

luckkitten7

Russian Federation

Please write aphorisms you like Wink for example: If life doesn’t offer a game worth playing, then invent a new one. (Anthony J. D’Angelo)…….If we couldn’t laugh, we’d all go insane. (Jimmy Buffett)………If you wish you be like someone else, you waste the person you are. (Unknown)  

09:49 PM Jun 26 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

i made   aphorisms    by  my  own  selfe because It means to me more and  sometimes  when  im  sad  singing or lestining to music or drwing or made  it  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,etc

10:18 PM Jun 26 2011 |

luckkitten7

Russian Federation

Reading English aphorisms is a way of  studying English, isn’t it?.............. “If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought”…….”Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways” (Stephen Vincent Benet)………..“In this world there is always danger for those who are afraid of it.”(George Bernard Shaw)

09:31 AM Jun 27 2011 |

luckkitten7

Russian Federation

there are very many good aphorisms, thoughts, sayings Cool.......Grant me patience, O Lord, but hurry!........An unfortunate thing about this world is that the good habits are much easier to give up than the bad ones (William Somerset Maugham)..….We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire (George Sand)………… Whether you think you can or you cant either way you are right (Henry Ford)……… Follow your bliss and the Universe will open doors for you where there were only walls (Joseph Campbell)

11:37 AM Jun 28 2011 |