Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Meditation and Yoga.

telapas

telapas

Thailand

I do meditation everyday just five minutes it refresh my immune system,an immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease and I also play Yoga to build my muscle it good for life

09:28 AM Jul 01 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

do  yoga  build muscle?

01:49 PM Jul 01 2011 |

DennyM

DennyM

Russian Federation

I dont know exactly but think yoga is hobby for your soul but not for muscle, bone or body. And else it useful for respiration

06:45 AM Jul 04 2011 |

roukya

roukya

Morocco

Does Yoga help in gud respiration? wat do u suggest? i have problems concesrning my respiration & i need to know the answer

10:36 AM Jul 04 2011 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Yoga is a reduces symtoms of most diseases, and reduces stress. I have been doing yoga for nearly 4 months, because of work stress and digestive issues. It has been a great relief for meroukya,It is great for respiratory diseases, specially astama. You can practice “Pranayama” i.e Breathing excerices. Ryo ,If you want muscles , try the nearest gym Tongue out.

03:25 PM Jul 04 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

but i dont  like  it  o perffer  yoga  tought  its   boring  sometimes 

when we have to not move  for  times 

Also, some movements are difficul

but  i  would  like  to learn since  its good for health and breathing

05:08 AM Jul 07 2011 |