Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

From My Country..Do you like it???

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

للمسجد الاقصى الداخل والخارج وقبة   للمسجد الاقصى الداخل والخارج وقبة   للمسجد الاقصى الداخل والخارج وقبة   للمسجد الاقصى الداخل والخارج وقبة   للمسجد الاقصى الداخل والخارج وقبة   للمسجد الاقصى الداخل والخارج وقبة   للمسجد الاقصى الداخل والخارج وقبة   للمسجد الاقصى الداخل والخارج وقبة   للمسجد الاقصى الداخل والخارج وقبة       those photos from my country for ALAQSA MOSQUE and THE ROCK OF THE DOME…...

04:18 PM Jul 02 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Shymaa

Shymaa

songgg don’t know whats this???? sorry i forgot to mention the names… those photos are for ” the Rock of the Dome” and ” Al-Aqsa Mosque”” its toooo strange that u didn’t know even u r muslim and arab!!!!ammm

05:13 PM Jul 02 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

really????i don’t know my dear…its clear here and i can see them…

05:26 PM Jul 02 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

and now????i edited them

05:39 PM Jul 02 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

ammm…happy coz u liked them… algeria nation is in our heart coz they support my nation… and u r welcomeeeeeeeee songgg

05:58 PM Jul 02 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

thaaaaanks sister…we appreciate that

07:52 PM Jul 02 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

This is not your country , this is Mt’ Moria where the Jewish temple located , this place was stolen by Muslims , and the fake mosqe were built above the the Jewish temple remains. 

08:24 PM Jul 02 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

Did you come back to talk foolishly?This my country and all MuslimsThe temple is just a fake joke and absurdities you and your israel is a bif lie in this world..u r homeless soo don’t speak.. and please wake up from your dreams….ITS  MY COUNTRY “PALESTINE” so could you go away and don’t speak this bullshit agin and if u did , members will laugh at you..hahahha and i will be the first one..okaaaaay

08:33 PM Jul 02 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Just ask yourself this Qustions , and understand that palestine never existed it’s time for the nation of “Palestine” and “Palestinian” people quiz.  Put on your thinking caps.  See how many you can get right.  The winner gets to decide who gets the Holy Land or Promised Land. Maybe your prize shall be to take a road trip with the “Road Map” serenaded by the “Quartet”!!! 1. When was the “now occupied” country of “Palestine” founded and by whom?   2. What were its borders?   3. What was the capital city called?   4. What were its major cities?   5. Name at least one leader before Yasser Arafat.   6. What year did Yasser Arafat come to power?    7. Who “occupied” the disputed territories of Gaza, Judea & Samaria then?   8. What was the national language of the “Country of Palestine?   9. What was the prevalent religion of the “Country of Palestine”?   10. What was the name of its currency?   11.  Choose any date in history before 1993 and tell what was the exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the U.S. dollar, German Mark, Great Britain/United Kingdom Pound, Japanese Yen or Chinese Yuan on that date.   12. Since there is no “Country of Palestine” today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?   13. Why did the “Palestinians” never decide to become independent until after the devastating defeat of Arab invading states in the 1967 war?   14.  Name the “Palestinian” head and hierarchy for the Palestine Electric Company,  Palestine Post and Palestine Symphony Orchestra.   15. Who occupied “Palestine” until Israel was re-established as a nation state in 1948 pursuant to the Balfour Declaration, British/Palestine Mandate and United Nations?

08:39 PM Jul 02 2011 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

just don’t speak bullshit…sorry i didn’t read coz its soooo stupid speech from a fake person…

08:43 PM Jul 02 2011 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

more facts:History tells us Mohammed never visited Jerusalem, so it’s proper to say “Muslims believe the Prophet Mohammed made a night journey to heaven on horseback”. from Al-Aqsa mosque. History is certain that the 2kd temple existed till 70 ce, saying that Jews Believe it was the location of the Second Temple, torched by the Romans in 70 AD, implies a proximity, or similarity with what the Islamic world Believe For Shiites, the Mount is only deemed fifth holiest, after I believe Qom and Najaf (or is it Karbala?). Of course, the notion that Mohammed passed through Jerusalem on his “night journey” is nothing but a later Islamic legend, while there’s no doubt the Jewish Temple stood on the Mount. 

08:47 PM Jul 02 2011 |