Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ready to forgive?

telapas

telapas

Thailand

I accepted that i hated people around me to get benefit from me by cheating or lying me it make me unhappy so I learn to get rid of it by forgiving it’s very difficult to do at the first time, i know some time i must revenge it back but I choose to forgive because our religion taught us to do the good things,forgiveness is also the one to do by our religion’s taught

06:57 AM Jul 15 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

I do not have the law of forgiveness

i forgive   because  i want 

and from my own 

and i feel  happy   because   im  Harmonious  with  it

07:18 AM Jul 15 2011 |

telapas

telapas

Thailand

with ur  pleasure Ryo,anyway thanks for commenting.

08:10 AM Jul 15 2011 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Forgive and you’ll be forgiven. This is my principle.

08:51 AM Jul 15 2011 |

vikasford

vikasford

India

Forgiveness is very hard to adopt and you are correct and i agree with you that it is a great quility suggested by almost all religions.

12:35 PM Jul 15 2011 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

I have to forgive in any way but I have a pecularity, in most instances I don’t seek forgiveness as I feel if I get forgiveness, I might not repeat it twice. Because after getting forgiveness we forget and repeat. 

03:11 PM Jul 16 2011 |

Nigulya7

Azerbaijan

I think forgive is good but to forget is foolishness

06:07 PM Jul 20 2011 |

White heart

Saudi Arabia

We should forgive other to keep our life continuing …

07:58 PM Jul 20 2011 |

tinyquynh

tinyquynh

Thailand

A person with self respect doesn’t allow others to treat them badly, and would rather not associate with someone who is disrespectful.

When someone you care about hurts you, you can hold on to anger, resentment and thoughts of revenge — or embrace forgiveness and move forward.

Forgiveness doesn’t mean that you deny the other person’s responsibility for hurting you, and it doesn’t minimize or justify the wrong. You can forgive the person without excusing the act. Forgiveness brings a kind of peace that helps you go on with life.

06:16 AM Jul 23 2011 |