Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

some thoughts about the derailing accident of bullet trains in Wenzhou

Janbread

Janbread

China

Yesterday i turned on the computer and logged in QQ and then the news poped up,which is about two bullet train crashed with each other in Wenzhou. Till this morning, there are 35 people in death,and more than 200people were injured. The ministry of railways explains that this accident is resulted from the ligtening. however,many people don’t believe that, and so do i.

The victims involves students, workers and even a pregnant woman who was together with her husband. terrible…

This accident attracts many concerns,foreign and domestic .The new york times comment on,” China, please stop your flying pace, wait for your people, wait for your soul, wait for your morality, wait for your conscience! Don’t let the train run out off track, don’t let the bridges collapse, don’t let the roads become traps, don’t let houses become ruins. Walk slowly, allowing every life to have freedom and dignity. No one should be left behind by our era.”

Pray for the people dead and injured in this accident, and hope this can never happen again.

04:20 AM Jul 25 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

orry to hear the bad news

and  whats happen 

added  my voice to your voice

And I wish if they  hear

But   how          !

they must do something 

they  should    mever allwo  to this  happen   

I hope  never   happen again

07:01 AM Jul 25 2011 |

JULIA1208

JULIA1208

China

this accident is a natural disaster or a artificial?

01:18 AM Jul 26 2011 |

kevileen

kevileen

China

In my mind, i don’t think it just was a disaster accident. After the accident  happened, the relevant departments didn’t  immediately and properly deal with it .

08:43 AM Jul 26 2011 |

yuki_hanxue1985

China

500thousand RMB, that is the price of a life in china. This is china, we can do nothing except complaining.

06:58 AM Jul 27 2011 |

Janbread

Janbread

China

i wish this would never happen again, wherever it is…

06:59 AM Jul 28 2011 |

Janbread

Janbread

China

several days ago,the relevant department said it was caused by the natural disaster.but this morning it admitted that it resulted from design flaws.anyway, the ministry of railway has the unavoidable responsibility.

07:07 AM Jul 28 2011 |

Janbread

Janbread

China

Dear, i don’t think we can do nothing except complaining.these days,we can see that the investigating procedure of this accident speed up.i think it is partly because of cyber citizen’s appealing.

07:14 AM Jul 28 2011 |