Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the favorate place(or country) you want to go

China

I’d like to travel to Greece cause I think it’s a very beautiful place with a lot of mithology (u know all those gods and goddeses!):-)

09:33 AM Jun 03 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

singapore,yes,i have been there once,it is a big garden,and a paradise for shopping. Does anybody want to go to Maldives? it is near from singapore to maldives.

07:21 AM Jun 04 2004 |

vivianyuan

vivianyuan

China

Maldives.I’ve never been there,i just learn it from a fiction.It’s said that there is a kind of tree named bread tree whose fruit is like bread.I am dreaming to go there for a vocation someday.

04:18 AM Jun 06 2004 |

YKK88

United States

i wanna go to india, ‘coz it’s really rich in culture and spirituality. and i just adore indian food and music -!!!!!!!!!

03:11 AM Jun 11 2004 |

sunqinghua7908

United States

Australia besides my motherland!
You are wellcome to China. She is beatiful! There are many many places worth visiting. I’m a new comer!-

01:23 AM Nov 02 2004 |

lucy81

China

Yes, China is beautiful country . There is a beautiful city of ZhangJiaJie that many specially places visiting, welcome to visiting there .I think it’s instructive. @~@......

01:49 AM Nov 04 2004 |

Augustus

China

I want to go to the Atlantis,if it’s really in the world.

07:17 AM Feb 19 2005 |

dinispanda

dinispanda

Brazil

if someone tell me where i´d like to go i would go to u.s or canada i think that this too countries are amazing to live and work but it doesn´t mean that they don´t have problem.ok

04:31 PM Feb 22 2005 |

flybalance

China

England!I want to see the real gentleman

11:27 AM Feb 24 2005 |

sussan88

China

i wish i have a chance to travel USA in my lifetime.that’s a beautiful and great country.but my english is poor,so i work hard to learn english.i also wish to make a new friends,i wish i make some new friends with somebody.

01:11 AM May 07 2005 |

oldcatmimimi

China

Iceland!

01:49 PM May 29 2005 |