Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what will you do if you have one million ?

Wishion

Wishion

China

well ,if you have lots of money ,what will you do ,shopping ,or others ?

04:39 PM Aug 02 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

saraparsi

saraparsi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Actually with one million,I can just think about shopping.But if I had more,I would try to travell somewhere.

06:00 PM Aug 02 2011 |

BIERCA

BIERCA

Dominican Republic

if i have a million i will look at 2 millions, jaja

01:47 AM Aug 03 2011 |

hellbent

Italy

Money make you free, relaxed and tolerant.

You don’t  need to play nasty tricks on somebody or lie to survive.

You can be yourself without any fear. Yes, I think money help to live better.

Cosmetics don’t make me happy because I don’t need to wear a mask before going out :DDDD

08:35 AM Aug 03 2011 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

..first i’d give the half of it to my familly (granparents and parents) to make their life better and then i would travel to countries that i’ve always wanted to visit…like US,Mexic,Australia,Ibiza.etc.I’d take a spanish course….and i’d help people that need help the most…it’s easy to talk about it when you don’t have a milion:)

08:25 PM Aug 04 2011 |

elenapu

Italy

Hi, I am new here. I live in Italy, near Padova. I like Manga and all Japanese culture.

If I had a millin I will buy a new house and decorate all outside walls by Manga and the inside ones by Hentay….. HOPS!!!!

Sorry..now I feel embarassed O_O

07:28 AM Aug 05 2011 |

MONY----

MONY----

Egypt

well give some to charity

study in a university

buy a sweet house

try to invest the rest if there ‘ll be a rest :))))))))))

one mellion isn’t that wow nowadays you should say 10 mellions you know prices become such a crazy

for instance it cost you about a half mellion to own a moderate apartment in my country

06:57 PM Aug 06 2011 |

Wishion

Wishion

China

i am so sorry to here that ,how about your mom now ?me too ,i wanna travel all the world .

03:47 PM Aug 08 2011 |

JoshBriefCase1

United States

A million wouldn’t go very far, so I think I would only do a few things. I would buy a modest house and a new car. I would maybe give some of it to my clost family and a couple friends. I would also donate to my local church. I think I would also make a few investments to make a few dollars off of the million dollars. I certainly wouldn’t spend it all on clothes and electronics. I think I may buy a few things that I really want, but wouldn’t go crazy.

04:20 PM Aug 11 2011 |