Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

to love?or to be loved?and why??

stand by me

Saudi Arabia

If you had a choice to love or be loved,what would it be?

To love means to feel a happiness you never felt before but also to endure all the pain of this world! To love is to cry,to smile,to laugh,to be jealouse,to think and sometimes to even feel pain!
To love is a powerful feeling that can either destroy you or make you a better person!
To be loved is wonderful! To have someone that cares for you,has faith and hope in you,never gives up on you and is always there for you is something that everyone wishs for! To be loved might fulfill you or might make you feel empty? To be loved but not love in return might leave you feeling numb for you are getting all the care and attention from someone but you never felt any of these things for anyone.You only felt emptiness ! To feel is important but you are numb to emotions and feelings,because you simply do not love !

So my question is,if you had only one choice to make which would it be
To love? Or be loved? and why did you pick the answer you did?

08:12 AM Aug 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fjface

fjface

China

the best result is that i find a girl that i love her and she love me.

01:12 PM Aug 11 2007 |

mo0o0n

mo0o0n

United Arab Emirates

It's not important that I love or to be loved the important things that I can find my love between all guys in this world!!

And I can live with him for all rest my life.

You will meet a lot of people in your life and you will love a lot but just one person will have your heard and mind and you can't survive without him… 

Finally..

Friendship often ends in love…

But love in friendship never.. 

01:23 PM Aug 11 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Maybe,we got lovers and lose our bodies after jogging around the world.finally our souls remain…that is what lovers want.then..we will be able to see the form our lovers express.

01:55 PM Aug 11 2007 |

stand by me

Saudi Arabia

thanx 4 all

09:09 PM Aug 12 2007 |

bito

Saudi Arabia

living without love is better than the 2 choices

10:26 PM Aug 12 2007 |

DISSER

DISSER

China

You will meet a lot of people in your life and you will love a lot but just one person will have your heard and mind and you can't survive without him…,I cannot aggree anymore.

I'd love be hurted by my lover than betrey my lover.

12:29 AM Aug 13 2007 |

Echo Wang

Echo Wang

China

If there are only two choices, to love sb, who doesn't love you, and to be loved, but you never love him/her. (i surpose some day the world is so ruthless)
    and i will choose the first. 

02:42 AM Aug 13 2007 |

flowers83

flowers83

Somalia

Hi stand by me ,

I would like to be loved, becuase it is easy for me to love someone but it is not easy to feel being loved..

06:40 AM Aug 13 2007 |

spacetoon

spacetoon

Bahrain

To love is to open your heart.

To be loved is recieve the pain of whome you love.

well, if that the case, you have to deal with it. One can take the pain while going on loving.

07:22 AM Aug 13 2007 |

usif

usif

Saudi Arabia

to be loved easier

12:08 PM Aug 13 2007 |