Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

writte a short paragraph about your country??

stand by me

Saudi Arabia

ok. let`s me start

my cuntry is kingdoom of saudi arabia it islamic cuntry and it has two hole mosqe

one in makkah onother one in madinah

but the capital city is riyad

Kiss but iam from jeddah

jeddah is a port

(The Red Sea port of Jeddah)

it between makkah and madinah

that short answer about this question

coz. i wanna onather saudi person add more

thanx

i will wait 4 u

03:14 PM Aug 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monikaski

Poland

I know how is then you live in England and you are from abroad.

But it is not too bad..belive me!!! Sometimes the weather is horrible! It is to much water..:).

07:07 AM Aug 16 2007 |

stand by me

Saudi Arabia

thanx my dears

and welcome 2 my topic

06:14 PM Aug 16 2007 |

fahoodi

fahoodi

Saudi Arabia

First I have to thanks  STAND BY ME  . it is good aide  I am From Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia I like to add some point about my country Our population 20 million and weather is hot in summer and cold in winter .We have a long mountain from south to west We have two modern industrial cities. It is the biggest industrial city of the world In our cultural Saudi man like guest more than his son for that I hope to see you in my countryThanks  

11:34 PM Aug 16 2007 |

stand by me

Saudi Arabia

thanx alot my dear 4 ur add.

06:19 PM Aug 17 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Hey people!

I'm from Brazil, the biggest country in South America. In Brazil we don't speak Spanish like our neighbor countries, we speak Portuguese! And the capital of my country is neither Buenos Aires (Argentina) nor Rio de Janeiro, it's Brasília. As Brazil is a tropical country, people here are used to the hot weather. And no, we don't spend most of our time at the beach, as many people think. We don't live in a jungle or anything like that, and we don't go out naked! Hehehe! Yeah! Some people asked me things like that before. 

Everybody knows about brazilian soccer, carnival and beaches, but if you come here you'll see that we have much more to offer!

I will let my brazilian fellows say something about our country!

02:31 AM Aug 18 2007 |

ggh91121

China

hi everyone. i am from China, Peking is our capital city, which will host the 2008 Olympic Games,and we have prepared for welcome friends from all over the world to take part in it. if you come to china, it is a pity if you don't visit the Great Wall.

and i think you can go henan province in the middle china to visit shaolin temple,it is famous for its kongfu.

welcome to china.

07:32 AM Aug 18 2007 |

Huyen

Huyen

Viet Nam

Hi, I am from Vietnam. It is very interesting that you Turkish people have very similar idiom to ours. In Vietnam, we often say: A thing you see is more than a hundred things you hear. Do you think so?

04:14 PM Aug 18 2007 |

stand by me

Saudi Arabia

Kissthanx  4 all

11:04 PM Aug 18 2007 |

hassan jawad

Iraq

hello

i'm from iraq  is in the west of asia  there are 19 cities in iraq baghdad is the capital of iraq and the large cities  are mousl and bashra threr are tow rivers in iraq euphrates and tigris in the north of iraq there are summer resorts   and in south  there are shaltt-alrab and many of palm trees, i will bring to u many picture for iraq soon.

by …........

hassanCoolCoolCool

09:17 PM Aug 19 2007 |